Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Put the bleeping tunes on" šŸ¤£

Looks like he just picked her up in a bar in Thailand.
Me love you long time ...

I saw the Kardashianā€™s have all been in skin tight latex style outfits over the weekend so I take it thatā€™s going to be the new look for this lot šŸ˜© I so hope khm doesnā€™t try n squeeze into something similar I donā€™t think I could take it quite honestly
She'd look like a manatee....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Canā€™t wait to see this Troll rant. The trolls drove me to surgery. They call me fat tits I couldnā€™t cope any more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have to agree , I think the fat tits have gone.
We can just call her flat tits now šŸ˜œ but it will be our fault we trolls made her do it šŸ„“

Doesnā€™t matter if sheā€™s had her tits done, sheā€™ll still be a slab backed racist homophobe!
Just with smaller tits
So she can't be as skint as we think šŸ¤”

New thread they called me fat tits now there calling me flat tits can't win šŸ„“šŸ¤£ or something like that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Leo love , them flat tits will be getting paid for the next 36 months , guarantee ! No wonder Delos been seen out working on a Sunday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I took a break from this thread ā€¦ cos thatā€™s totally ā€˜aloudā€™ šŸ˜‚. Jokes lasses but sorry if this has already been mentioned ā€¦ as if she could be arsed to delete 156 pics in this hiatus šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

E9C7272F-DF4E-47E6-BB46-53841783264A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Literally everything gets revealed on here before her planned REVEL she will be bleeping furious when she sees that picture on here.
Either that or shes flattened her tits down with that belt to tame them for the day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she has, you would of thought sheā€™d of got that bleeping nose it still doesn't make her look slim just flat unless there still strap down I remember when my fat tits at work had hers done they look small till she let them lose šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„“
If she has, you would of thought sheā€™d of got that bleeping nose done
They still don't make her look slim I bet there strapped down . I remember when my fat tits girl at work had hers done I thought they look small till she let them lose šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thereā€™s a few pics on her Insta where her tits look flat but not as flat as she does in that lab coat! Hmmm

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, I feel a bit bad for coining the phrase ā€œfat titsā€.
Hahaha do I duck.
No wonder sheā€™s desperate to hunt Geo Exotica down. She does look 100% better without those big saggy boobies though, fair play.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone must be able to spill. She's going to be paying for these for years. Either that or it's dodgy editing.
Well spotted to the troll that found the pic!!!

Reactions: 16
Iā€™d say sheā€™s only been gone for 2 weeks and I canā€™t see her being able to be out and about so quickly after having surgery but with her track record, that means nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.