Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t have had anything done. She’s far too skint and it takes ages to get it done on the NHS. There’s far too much content she could have got out of having a reduction, no way would she have passed up that opportunity - imagine all the free bandages she could get..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t know if her having previous cosmetic breast surgery (I think she has implants?) would affect her NHS eligibility. I might be wrong but I believe as a person who gets a boob job for cosmetic reasons is well aware the operation will need redone in approx ten years due to sagging then that would be their issue to arrange and pay for.
The criteria for implant removal on the NHS I think is strict - recurrent infections, capsule pain, PIP implants, rupture of the implant, breast disease such as cancer etc.

I think for psychological reasons/back pain the only way you get reduction if it’s your natural shape making you that way which is as it should be imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

She will be financed to the eyeballs if she’s had surgery 😬 but I agree with other posters there’s no way she could have held in a surgery journey and not taken us all along with her 😂 she’ll be buzzing we are thinking she looks thin(ish)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s just all a bit of a coincidence with her following them Turkish surgeons isn’t it?

And wonder why she didn’t go to this? We all know she’d go to the opening of an envelope
She’s really taking this social media break seriously, like everything else she does it’s a half arsed effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s just all a bit of a coincidence with her following them Turkish surgeons isn’t it?

And wonder why she didn’t go to this? We all know she’d go to the opening of an envelope
Wasn’t she at her sister-in-laws baby shower x

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, I feel a bit bad for coining the phrase “fat tits”.
Hahaha do I duck.
No wonder she’s desperate to hunt Geo Exotica down. She does look 100% better without those big saggy boobies though, fair play.
Joe you better watch out in your prison cell, truff will be on the next plane to America to get you killed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s ditched the bra and put the belt round her actual tits.
I’ve just finished with the threads that shall not be named 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She won’t have had anything done. She’s far too skint and it takes ages to get it done on the NHS. There’s far too much content she could have got out of having a reduction, no way would she have passed up that opportunity - imagine all the free bandages she could get..
My friend had breast reduction and lift on the NHS. It didn’t take long at all. But hers were her natural breasts, I can’t imagine the NHS would remove someone’s implants for free. Even if they exploded I think they’d save the tissue and start her on meds etc but would they touch private work unless she’s going to die ? Lol x

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s ditched the bra and put the belt round her actual tits.
I’ve just finished with the threads that shall not be named 😬
The thread that will not be named and purple Aki had me in tears every day. I had no idea what was going on! Scary times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if her having previous cosmetic breast surgery (I think she has implants?) would affect her NHS eligibility. I might be wrong but I believe as a person who gets a boob job for cosmetic reasons is well aware the operation will need redone in approx ten years due to sagging then that would be their issue to arrange and pay for.
The criteria for implant removal on the NHS I think is strict - recurrent infections, capsule pain, PIP implants, rupture of the implant, breast disease such as cancer etc.

I think for psychological reasons/back pain the only way you get reduction if it’s your natural shape making you that way which is as it should be imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

She will be financed to the eyeballs if she’s had surgery 😬 but I agree with other posters there’s no way she could have held in a surgery journey and not taken us all along with her 😂 she’ll be buzzing we are thinking she looks thin(ish)
I had a reduction on the NHS, years ago and I very much doubt she would qualify for one. Can’t imagine she has paid, as I reckon she’s skint.

Reactions: 7
Not if it’s considered essential, which it will be if the NHS are funding it x
I know this is all hypothetical lol, but what would he considered essential ? Where her implants are concerned As far as I’m aware (which is majority guesswork here lol) they won’t ‘touch’ private work. They will certainly intervene to save a life. But say for example it was a leaky or faulty implant, they’d only intervene in the one that was damaged. They’d leave her with the other implant in and send her back to the cosmetic surgeon surely. My understanding with the NHS and cosmetic work is that they won’t treat unless there’s a risk to life / tissue etc x

That’s what the deal was with my friend who had hers reduced and lifted on the NHS. Hers were MASSIVE natural breasts. The surgeon said it was affecting her life quality and offered to reduce them. She went with an unrelated matter to the breast unit and was offered a reduction lol

Reactions: 7
My friend had breast reduction and lift on the NHS. It didn’t take long at all. But hers were her natural breasts, I can’t imagine the NHS would remove someone’s implants for free. Even if they exploded I think they’d save the tissue and start her on meds etc but would they touch private work unless she’s going to die ? Lol x
Yeah, that’s what I meant, didn’t explain myself very well. She’s had them done deliberately to look like that so I can’t see her being at the front of any lists to get something she had done private reversed on the NHS. She couldn’t even claim they’re affecting her quality of life - she’s a quicker runner than Tom Daley after all..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fell down a chav hole and went from Gru, to Mrs Watchmeeyebrows to some lass from Glamify who has just had a baby named Amore.

The Dumper Truffletruck couldn't even be arsed to spell the babies' name right
That’s the owners bird who’s given birth

Reactions: 3
she defo won’t have had them done on the NHS - you can hardly get a doctors appointment at your local surgery never mind a breast reduction purely on cosmetic purposes. She would have also have had to have been on a waitlist for a very long time surely 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.