Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hate that screwed up face she does showing all her Turkey teeth like she’s having a ball. A face only a mother could love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What the feck is Delo wearing- white jeans!!! Watch me eyebrows must love them! That watch me eyebrows has got to be a decoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long till she comes on defending herself and her reason about turning her reason into a work horse......

Reactions: 21
I just watched the Peaches make up demo on Kate (the owners) mum and what a difference compared to the day KHM down Mez’s make up & basically tore everything about her apart!

Reactions: 18
I reckon they didn’t get paid, but Kate can be seen to be ‘working with’ another brand….

Reactions: 17
She’ll have got them free jarmies and a bit of cake I reckon.

every time I see her squeezed into ill fitting clothes , I literally say outloud ‘them chebs’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is the test for how catipulted she is into clothes when you see how flat they end up , pushed up against material.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll have got them free jarmies and a bit of cake I reckon.

every time I see her squeezed into ill fitting clothes , I literally say outloud ‘then chebs’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is the test for how capitulated she is into clothes when you see how flat they end up , pushed up against material.
Imagine trying to sleep in them be like a straight jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact she wears such ill fitting clothes regularly is testament that she just slaps on whatever cheap tit brands send. I have a bit of a strange body shape like her, I’m quite petite but with a bit of chub and a generously sized bust - it takes me a long time to find dresses and tops that are comfortable and look nice. I think perhaps her bottom half could be a relatively small size but, like me, she needs to accept her top half needs to be sized much much bigger and these cheap materials and fast fashion trends do no favours for her shape!
Think I need a to run a 5k or make my bed I started feeling sorry for her looking obviously uncomfortable in that too small pyjama set as I’ve been there myself - must remember it’s all the racist homophobes own doing!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Big Face hasn't been on yet storming the pavement whilst Max takes a dump with her Monday Mantra.
Neverrrr misss a Monday meeeee , you can't pour a cup half full blahhh blahhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe her kid is literally paying the bills at less than two years old, it’s shameful! Working more than her own mum.. Can’t wait to see how she tries to talk her way out of this one.

Kate what’s the plan when she goes to school/can argue back and tell you no I don’t want to do it anymore/grows up and isn’t so cute and petite anymore? Genuinely would love to hear it.

I can’t believe her kid is literally paying the bills at less than two years old, it’s shameful! Working more than her own mum.. Can’t wait to see how she tries to talk her way out of this one.

Kate what’s the plan when she goes to school/can argue back and tell you no I don’t want to do it anymore/grows up and isn’t so cute and petite anymore? Genuinely would love to hear it.
‘Home school’ mark my words. She already thinks she’s the last word on everything ‘momma’ so she will deffo twist home school to suit her working olive to the bone - she’s a disgrace

I don’t think she will homeschool, she already puts her on nursey to go get a facial. She will be drop kicking that child through the school gates and popping out the next kid to be super petite and bespoke and up engagement

Reactions: 39
I don’t think she will homeschool, she already puts her on nursey to go get a facial. She will be drop kicking that child through the school gates and popping out the next kid to be super petite and bespoke and up engagement
I agree. At the weekend she said how Oliver is being clingy cos she's been with her all week except an afternoon in nursery. Jeez Kate tour kid is meant to be with you....

Reactions: 14
My hungover ass went alll the way back to thread #1 last night and what a start it was!! The thread hit the ground running, no holding back… Delo the cheater, Cheryl was christened Pep, the premonitions that people had when Olive was still a foetus that she would be a pay pig have ultimately come true!
Apparently she was better at make up back then, I’m just about to hit the first national lockdown so I’m sure it will be a hoot! I’ll report back tonight!
I’m heading back to 2020 trolls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
My hungover ass went alll the way back to thread #1 last night and what a start it was!! The thread hit the ground running, no holding back… Delo the cheater, Cheryl was christened Pep, the premonitions that people had when Olive was still a foetus that she would be a pay pig have ultimately come true!
Apparently she was better at make up back then, I’m just about to hit the first national lockdown so I’m sure it will be a hoot! I’ll report back tonight!
I’m heading back to 2020 trolls 🤣🤣🤣
I think I'm gonna do this because she's a boring twit now 😴 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Clarke and Beau reached out to Kate for Olive to model, they put a story on instagram asking if a boy and girl and mums were available for a shoot in Manchester and she’s 100% jumped at the chance for some freebies. A girl i know her son went along and they got the same box 🤣
They got a copy of the echo article and weren't arsed, just as bad as her in my opinion!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is she on a vow of silence today?
She will be laying low and building up to a troll rant & about how she has had to stay offline cos she’s been so down cos the trolls, blah, blah, blah - it’s all premeditated with her

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.