Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she coloured the skin above the eyebrows in black sharpie? They look bleeping horrendous
I can't really tell if it's pores or freckles because it's under a slab of foundation, but if that woman does have freckles all she's done is hide them and painted them in so much highlighter it reflects away.

I'm not a MUA by a long shot but if I was making up a freckled face for a wedding I would use that as my feature and do a nice dewy romantic look and minimise the brows.

What do I know though, I'm just an accountant, we can't all be super special mum MUAs. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Trolls I’m having my wedding makeup trial today (mr good grief actually did put a ring on my finger). I did my own makeup for my first wedding so no idea what to expect, but after this weeks “shoot” photos from Kate, im expecting to turn out Oompa Loompa orange with some huge eyebrows a completely different shade to normal. Im also presuming I will look completely translucent with a flash photo due to the pigments in setting powder she will use and to have a half eyelash hanging down by my cheek. Im also expecting brown smokes and her to refer to me as “momma glam bride” as isn’t this what all
Boss babe MUAs do?
You could show her a selection of Kate's bridal makeup looks and tell her you want to look the opposite of them. I'm sure she'll understand where you're coming from, especially if you draw her attention to the girl with the most horrific eyebrows anyone has ever seen!

I will never understand how she gets bookings from these pictures and how people hand over their money to her. When I got married 3 years ago, the ladies who did my hair and makeup were so good. I got married abroad so had only seen pictures of their work. If I'd seen any pictures like she posts of her makeup skills, I wouldn't have let them anywhere near me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG please feed back how it goes!! You can give us a run down of your MUA hopefully doing the opposite of THM at every step hopefully 🤞🏻
Well trolls I don’t know if I’ve been duped by my wedding MUA after my trial today. I’m so used to KHM wedding makeup and products on her reels I’m sure my MUA is not a boss babe MUA. For starters she bought two suitcases - two suitcases and amongst them suitcases wasn’t a Home Bargains brush to be found. Not a BPerfect Brendan whoever he is pallet or gloss, and no collection, no nothing I’ve seen KHM use.
And she disinfected everything multiple times and used disposable mascara wands, nothing straight from the tube, always mixed on pallet/back of hand.
Oh and my entire face she used Charlotte tilbury stuff with exception of my own lipgloss and pencil that i asked her to use (Peaches as I love their gloss and liner) and Anastasia stuff for brows. My face is not orange, nor my brows resemble three times their usual size.
Oh and she said she advises her brides not to use
Strip lashes for weddings and she uses individuals instead as they are more buildable and less likely
To come loose if you cry etc.

I’m thinking my MUA didn’t train at Oh Darlin….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
The repost of oluv at her fave swimming lesson; I honestly thought truff was wearing sunnies in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They should use Kate’s brides as examples of what NOT to do when teaching aspiring MUAs. Pictures of them blown up on the walls in the training salons

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well trolls I don’t know if I’ve been duped by my wedding MUA after my trial today. I’m so used to KHM wedding makeup and products on her reels I’m sure my MUA is not a boss babe MUA. For starters she bought two suitcases - two suitcases and amongst them suitcases wasn’t a Home Bargains brush to be found. Not a BPerfect Brendan whoever he is pallet or gloss, and no collection, no nothing I’ve seen KHM use.
And she disinfected everything multiple times and used disposable mascara wands, nothing straight from the tube, always mixed on pallet/back of hand.
Oh and my entire face she used Charlotte tilbury stuff with exception of my own lipgloss and pencil that i asked her to use (Peaches as I love their gloss and liner) and Anastasia stuff for brows. My face is not orange, nor my brows resemble three times their usual size.
Strip lashes for weddings and she uses individuals instead as they are more buildable and less likely

Get rid of her immediately. If your lashes aren’t hanging off at the end then she’s not doing it right

• Haha
Reactions: 25

No no no no, she is a fraud! No way is this woman a boss babe mumma MUA. Fire her immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No no no no, she is a fraud! No way is this woman a boss babe mumma MUA. Fire her immediately
She also didn’t use a filter when taking a photo and then said she doesn’t post any photos of bridal trials or makeup on the day until after the wedding once bride has okayed it…. It’s like the complete opposite of anything KHM has ever taught me. Feel like i am in the bridal twilight zone

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh no. You've been scammed hun soz. DM and i'll send you some dirty brushes so you can do your own on the big day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.