Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don’t think it’s fair Olaf is paying the finance off her mommas car. Has Olaf funded the next holiday too.
Poor Olaf working all hours.

Reactions: 25
Ahhh forgive me. I thought per hour !!!
Ah don’t worry troll, it’s the Apple Watch way of doing things! Although hers is probably a bespoke one as she got it free in a box from some “amazing” personal trainers, who she never mentioned again 😆

Reactions: 7
I really hope the money Olive is making is going into a bank account that KHM can’t get her mitts on.

Reactions: 17
How many hours has Olive worked this week ? She should be running around a park or playing with mud kitchens & exploring,not being dragged around like a performing monkey !!! It's shocking how she's now relying on her to bring the money in,She soon got over the being too innocent for this world ! when she found out how much she can sell her for,she never fails to shock !! Scummy Mummy 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Truff defo thinks she’s the new Kris Jenner she will be picking off the stitching off her momma jacket and changing it to momager with old eye liner.
Then she will be getting preggers pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oluv loves her photo shoots so much she’s stopped going to her favourite 29 baby classes a week cause she’s got work

Reactions: 43
I thinknits really quite harsh on Oliver how much they are making her "work" on these shoots. Think it's really un called for tbh. She should be in the park, in their garden, exploring the world. Instead she's dragged all over to earn her mum a couple of quid.
This is concerning me more than it should. Someone said they should have some sort of license, it's so so wrong.
Exactly and how much are these little businesses actually paying her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I thinknits really quite harsh on Oliver how much they are making her "work" on these shoots. Think it's really un called for tbh. She should be in the park, in their garden, exploring the world. Instead she's dragged all over to earn her mum a couple of quid.
This is concerning me more than it should. Someone said they should have some sort of license, it's so so wrong.
She'll be sticking the victorian clobber on her and sticking her up a chimney next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Truff looked so uncomfortable in that shoot. Proper slouched over and arm in the way trying to cover her stomach. Why doesn’t she just stop editing herself so she doesn’t feel the need to hide herself so much?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Truff looked so uncomfortable in that shoot. Proper slouched over and hand in the way trying to cover her stomach. Why doesn’t she just stop editing herself so she doesn’t feel the need to hide herself so much?!
I thought she look slimmer on the shoot

Reactions: 2
The photographer from the shoot, should have asked Truff for some tips, queen of the edits.

7157067F-2F51-40E2-9E44-7CCDC73EED75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think Clarke and Beau reached out to Kate for Olive to model, they put a story on instagram asking if a boy and girl and mums were available for a shoot in Manchester and she’s 100% jumped at the chance for some freebies. A girl i know her son went along and they got the same box 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.