Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet today. Queue a post about her mental health being bad. Despite her ‘working’ all last week, eating out, getting her momma glam on. A real insult to those genuinely suffering with their mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can any ‘reputable’ mua say that’s my style?! They should be able to adapt to what the client wants! This is why I did my own make up when I got married as when I’d had my make up done previously, I just wasn’t happy with the way someone else did it. But they still tried their best to do what I wanted!

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Edit my photos so my legs are bent. Sent my baby out to pay the rent. Still waiting for my engagement.

Thread suggestion: fire on the Wirral caused by the speed of KHM runs. Slow down babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be cacking her pants at the thought of the cost of living, free pyjamas and your kid doing a photo shoot isn’t gonna pay the bills!
she’s quiet today, troll rant 7pm to liven up the thread?

Reactions: 19
Her mate Danielle posted she’s been in hospital with salmonella and we know truff can’t miss out on that kind of drama. She’s probably checking herself in to A&E now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s never missed a Monday has she tut tut tot Truff.
Perhaps Olaf is on strike matching round the dog tit filled garden with a sign saying no trabajo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2 pairs of flammable PJs and a cupcake.
You know what annoys me most about all this tit she advertises or 'models' for, absolutely no child or adult for that matter, needs these crappy pj's! I've got 4 kids and my children up until they were potty trained, were most comfy in baby grows or short legged/armed rompers in summer! They look so uncomfortable and for the price you pay, you could probably buy 20 baby grows from Asda! One of my bespokes has just turned 9 so I begrudgingly spent £35 on a set of pj's from river island as she was having a sleep over party.... the fuckers fell apart after the first wash! Keep it simple unless for special occasions, kids don't want frills and bloomers, they want comfy and something they can ruin!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think she will homeschool, she already puts her on nursey to go get a facial. She will be drop kicking that child through the school gates and popping out the next kid to be super petite and bespoke and up engagement
You know what annoys me most about all this tit she advertises or 'models' for, absolutely no child or adult for that matter, needs these crappy pj's! I've got 4 kids and my children up until they were potty trained, were most comfy in baby grows or short legged/armed rompers in summer! They look so uncomfortable and for the price you pay, you could probably buy 20 baby grows from Asda! One of my bespokes has just turned 9 so I begrudgingly spent £35 on a set of pj's from river island as she was having a sleep over party.... the fuckers fell apart after the first wash! Keep it simple unless for special occasions, kids don't want frills and bloomers, they want comfy and something they can ruin!
100% can’t beat Asda pjs for the kids, Next for Xmas eve etc. They look so uncomfy, you can tell just by looking at fat tits in a set.

Reactions: 22
100% can’t beat Asda pjs for the kids, Next for Xmas eve etc. They look so uncomfy, you can tell just by looking at fat tits in a set.
Asda's kids clothes at the minute are amazing 😃Literally dupe of zara for half the price....
Imagine them in bed with frills, buttons and flaable china materials. I'm surprised trolive isn't covered in rashes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What happened to a pair of shorts and an old baggy T-shirt of your fellas for pjs. I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than £15 on a pair of pjs usually from primark. At least when they fall apart after a wash you can’t be angry you spent a weeks energy bill on it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would bet my house with a living room on it...... She's gone quiet so she's up to something !

She's read here , FUMING cos everyone righty criticising here about exploiting the kid....100% going to say she's taken a social media break cos she's struggling with her mental health, she's had Trolls DMing her and her wholeeee family.
She's been in crisis talks with her "legal team".... Justice is coming 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I agree nothing wrong with a pair of pjs from Primark. Cheap as chips, wash well and last for ages. I’ve never looked at one of the type of pj ads she’s ‘modelling 🤭’ and thought, oh yeah! I’ll get those.
First thing I normally think is, thank god I don’t smoke, I’d probably go up in flames in those polyester nightmares.
Surprised she hasn’t to be honest the sparks off them as her thighs rub together…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree nothing wrong with a pair of pjs from Primark. Cheap as chips, wash well and last for ages. I’ve never looked at one of the type of pj ads she’s ‘modelling 🤭’ and thought, oh yeah! I’ll get those.
First thing I normally think is, thank god I don’t smoke, I’d probably go up in flames in those polyester nightmares.
Surprised she hasn’t to be honest the sparks off them as her thighs rub together…
That’s why you never see her moving in them…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would bet my house with a living room on it...... She's gone quiet so she's up to something !

She's read here , FUMING cos everyone righty criticising here about exploiting the kid....100% going to say she's taken a social media break cos she's struggling with her mental health, she's had Trolls DMing her and her wholeeee family.
She's been in crisis talks with her "legal team".... Justice is coming 😂😂
Id bet my empty washing basket on it.
Can’t say it’s anonymous trolls now either as NoHun isn’t anonymous, has a bigger following than her and doesn’t give a tit. She can’t blame tattle either unless one of you is NoHun??? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.