Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all gone tits up since she posted that photo of her in a quality street dress and said I am going to live my life like Emily in Paris or some tit
More like Katie in Cleethorpes, if she gets gifted a travel lodge
GET A JOB !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s all gone tits up since she posted that photo of her in a quality street dress and said I am going to live my life like Emily in Paris or some tit
More like Katie in Cleethorpes, if she gets gifted a travel lodge
GET A JOB !
Katie in Southport Pontins at the rate she’s going..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1138243
5km , average pace of 6km/hr , is a lot longer than she has ever ran before ????
It’s average 6m 27s per kilometre, which is just over 30 mins to run 5km.
I’m really fit, I go boxing twice a week and do a lot of weight training, and I run 5km in just under 30 mins. She’s not done too bad, but it’s no Tom Daley record!

Reactions: 9
I’m really fit, I go boxing twice a week and do a lot of weight training, and I run 5km in just under 30 mins. She’s not done too bad, but it’s no Tom Daley record!
Tom Daley? or Daley Thompson?

#ImConfused

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thinknits really quite harsh on Oliver how much they are making her "work" on these shoots. Think it's really un called for tbh. She should be in the park, in their garden, exploring the world. Instead she's dragged all over to earn her mum a couple of quid.
This is concerning me more than it should. Someone said they should have some sort of license, it's so so wrong.

Reactions: 33
Ahhh forgive me. I thought per hour !!!

Reactions: 2
I thinknits really quite harsh on Oliver how much they are making her "work" on these shoots. Think it's really un called for tbh. She should be in the park, in their garden, exploring the world. Instead she's dragged all over to earn her mum a couple of quid.
This is concerning me more than it should. Someone said they should have some sort of license, it's so so wrong.
It’s vile isn’t it. She knows it’s vile, and that’s why she keeps trying to justify it by saying that Olive loves it, and had the best day etc. If that’s what Olive loves, it’s quite sad, as it shows how dull the other activities she does are.

Reactions: 25
The last 4 posts on her account are of Olive advertising stuff. I take it this is her new thing now… Olive earning the money since her racist, homophobic mother, who STILL refuses to apologise, was been dropped by all the brands working with her. Wonder what her plan is for income when her employee reason starts school?

Reactions: 40
The last 4 posts on her account are of Olive advertising stuff. I take it this is her new thing now… Olive earning the money since her racist, homophobic mother, who STILL refuses to apologise, was been dropped by all the brands working with her. Wonder what her plan is for income when her employee reason starts school?
she’ll be creating an insta account for her next

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.