Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree nothing wrong with a pair of pjs from Primark. Cheap as chips, wash well and last for ages. I’ve never looked at one of the type of pj ads she’s ‘modelling 🤭’ and thought, oh yeah! I’ll get those.
First thing I normally think is, thank god I don’t smoke, I’d probably go up in flames in those polyester nightmares.
Surprised she hasn’t to be honest the sparks off them as her thighs rub together…
And now we finally know why she stands with her feet 2 and a half miles apart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Id bet my empty washing basket on it.
Can’t say it’s anonymous trolls now either as NoHun isn’t anonymous, has a bigger following than her and doesn’t give a tit. She can’t blame tattle either unless one of you is NoHun??? 👀
I still can't believe NO HUN had her off yano hahahaha. 2022 ain't been her year has it hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still can't believe NO HUN had her off yano hahahaha. 2022 ain't been her year has it hahaha.
If I was her, I'd think duck this IG life and go and crawl in a hole somewhere but what skills does she have in the outside world to get a real job.
Imagine her manky cv, full of spelling mistakes and who would she use as a reference🥴🥴...the tattle wiki or chezza

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’ll come on tomorrow after 24hrs social media silence and it’ll be for one of the following:

Olive has been ill/in hospital with a cold
Trolls/mental health problems
Having a “super allowed” social media break
Some gifted day out somewhere

Reactions: 38
I agree nothing wrong with a pair of pjs from Primark. Cheap as chips, wash well and last for ages. I’ve never looked at one of the type of pj ads she’s ‘modelling 🤭’ and thought, oh yeah! I’ll get those.
First thing I normally think is, thank god I don’t smoke, I’d probably go up in flames in those polyester nightmares.
Surprised she hasn’t to be honest the sparks off them as her thighs rub together…
Perhaps that’s why she walks with her legs akimbo. To stop her clothes setting on fire when her thighs rub together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was her, I'd think duck this IG life and go and crawl in a hole somewhere but what skills does she have in the outside world to get a real job.
Imagine her manky cv, full of spelling mistakes and who would she use as a reference🥴🥴...the tattle wiki or chezza
She could use her article in the echo from years ago.. oh wait.. that’s not the first search result anymore 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll come on tomorrow after 24hrs social media silence and it’ll be for one of the following:

Olive has been ill/in hospital with a cold
Trolls/mental health problems
Having a “super allowed” social media break
Some gifted day out somewhere
bleeping hell remember when the Cretin posted the baby sick in nothing but her nappy in the Hospital Cot for some Insta attention.

Reactions: 20
Just catching up - why is delo wearing Kate’s clothes now? Is that what it’s come to? That skint they now share a gifted wardrobe?

2022 has been so bad I just can’t see her lasting the year without manifesting a new bespoke reason 💫✨🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mate Danielle posted she’s been in hospital with salmonella and we know truff can’t miss out on that kind of drama. She’s probably checking herself in to A&E now
She probably had a chicken dinner cooked for her by fat tits can imagine her cooking giving you the shits for days 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very quiet today. Queue a post about her mental health being bad. Despite her ‘working’ all last week, eating out, getting her momma glam on. A real insult to those genuinely suffering with their mental health
Dust your specs off truff. I can’t post the video for some reason but search for “artbydemarcusshawn cry” on TikTok 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mate Danielle posted she’s been in hospital with salmonella and we know truff can’t miss out on that kind of drama. She’s probably checking herself in to A&E now
Imagine what it's actually like being friends with her..... constantly telling lies ,always trying to out do everyone , bragging , makes everything about herself , can't be happy for anyone & nothing is ever her fault !! Oh I couldn't. Had a few of those toxic people in my life & best thing I done saying taaarraaa.

Reactions: 30
Greedy had a breakdown,💯 Truff is planning one & going to blame the trolls !!! She's got duck all going on her life so needs some drama 😭

Reactions: 20
Big Face hasn't been on yet storming the pavement whilst Max takes a dump with her Monday Mantra.
Neverrrr misss a Monday meeeee , you can't pour a cup half full blahhh blahhh.
Maybe the house sale going through she’s had to reduce it. Or maybe giving lip on the Facebook page someone has had enough of them and sorted them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s either been “super busy” or her mental health has took a dive because of the TROLLS.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.