Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Party planner lyst
✔ saxofone playa
✔ balun arch
✔ cake
✔ grazing tabel
✔ ridiculously tight outfit
✔ obscenely edited images
✔ fake smiles with Turkey teeth
❌️ engagement ring

Hope all goes well 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
It really doesn't sit right with me...go fund me pages for "the best send off ever".
I've buried my own child and not only did I pay for it myself, I wanted it to be a private affair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

gigi_93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Olive’s working nine to five to keep boss babe momma’s dream alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Grim indeed. Sadly, following the likes of Ashley Cain. Already raised over their target of £2k but I bet they leave it open.
It makes me sound awful but I really hate balloon releases. I wouldn’t want my child’s legacy to be the thought of a ton of wildlife and pets or farm animals being suffocated in rubber bits of balloons. What goes up must come down. Why do people release balloons in memory, you wouldn’t drive down the road chucking rubbish out of your car window in memory, but it accomplishes the same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Hope Chezza starts kicking off again tonight on there , got nothing much planned tonight as my daughter is with her dad
8FB99045-FF56-4917-B088-D880B2D5224B.jpeg

For a boss babe busy bad bitch, she has got a lot of time to be on fb. 😂 She will be getting Mark to punch her thumbs with all the strength they’ll have after these comments 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

eskimopie

VIP Member
Is she honestly banging on about privacy when the same house has its own insta account? When I seen her house on Rightmove there wasn’t a inch of that gaff I hadn’t already seen. Fuck off concrete jaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

observerisshe

Chatty Member
My hungover ass went alll the way back to thread #1 last night and what a start it was!! The thread hit the ground running, no holding back… Delo the cheater, Cheryl was christened Pep, the premonitions that people had when Olive was still a foetus that she would be a pay pig have ultimately come true!
Apparently she was better at make up back then, I’m just about to hit the first national lockdown so I’m sure it will be a hoot! I’ll report back tonight!
I’m heading back to 2020 trolls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Trolls I totally get why Kate calls Olive her reason now.....🥺🥺

The Reason... Delo is staying with her
The Reason.... she can pay her bills
The Reason..... she's still getting some work
The Reason...brands are givin her freebies
The Reason.... she doesn't have a job
The Reason.... the bailiffs aren't knocking
The Reason....for content on a "MUA" insta