Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the OGs are around to create the new thread so here it is!

Had to change the title to fit in with Tattle's no swearing rule, original was Katie Hayes #134 Family Day 🥺was No Fun, Got called A Racist Homophobic bleep by NO HUN from the fabulous @Hereforthegossss

Can we have an amazing catch up from @Eleanor Abernathy if you're around please 😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope Eleanor is here for the recap, between the wedding dress, the pointing finger game and no Hun that was an epic week

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yea but did she make her
Glad to see Cheryl, her husband and family are so successful they spent the best part of a day arguing with strangers on Facebook. Can’t recall any motivational quotes from boss babes saying that’s the way to success.
Yea but did she make her bed? Thats the key to a happy successful life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The name Cheryl makes me howl, paints a proper picture doesn’t it. Sorry if anyones ma is called Cheryl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My Fave part of the last thread was Trolls saying the thread had gone tit, boring, dying a death & they were getting off to other threads....... Next morning BAM..... we've gone Global , NoHun going IN on Truff hahaha.
I love these threads , never fail. I literally die of shame for Kate yano hahhahaa 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Shes been proper quiet hasn't she.
Cos she's got nothing going on ! Got no brands working with her , the collabs and gifted are drying up. She's having to try and get back into Makeup quick sharp & make out she's happy about it , to pay her zilch & Klarna bills !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah I reckon they’re busy converting little Matts walk in so she can house a refugee and claim the £350 a month, the virtue signalling Saint Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is it?? That’s too perfect 😂😂😂
Yes hahaha I remember someone posting a screen shot from companies house. There’s also a elderly Gail mouthing on that parking thread so I assume that’s the mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread 134 trolls!!!!🥳🥳
Love how the title was edited to remove the swear word but still every bit as good to describe truff......RUNT🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
None of the OGs are around to create the new thread so here it is!

Had to change the title to fit in with Tattle's no swearing rule, original was Katie Hayes #134 Family Day 🥺was No Fun, Got called A Racist Homophobic bleep by NO HUN from the fabulous @Hereforthegossss

Can we have an amazing catch up from @Eleanor Abernathy if you're around please 😙
I’d started writing it and then I had to go to work again 😂 If I get chance to finish it, I’ll throw it up later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My Fave part of the last thread was Trolls saying the thread had gone tit, boring, dying a death & they were getting off to other threads....... Next morning BAM..... we've gone Global , NoHun going IN on Truff hahaha.
I love these threads , never fail. I literally die of shame for Kate yano hahhahaa 😂😂
I've been here that long I should know better by now. Shes a nobhead isnt she. Her makeup is awful and I'm not surprised she isnt fully booked up, kids on tiktok are 20 times better and it's not their full time occupation. I think come the middle of this year we will see a difference in her because those Bill's wont pay themselves and the cost of living is rising. Shes gonna be on her arse

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.