Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I think I could not feel more second hand embarrassment…. *BAM*! I feel an absolute shamed for them. Carrying on shocking like that. Eeeeeeee! Read the wiki.

That bleeping reel. Her sweaty sausage fingers rubbing product on to the girls face 🤮
I know I shouldn’t be shocked, but I cannot get over how unhygienic that make up application is - SHE HAS HER OWN RANGE OF DISPOSABLE PRODUCTS WHICH CONTAINS A MIXING PALETTE - there’s absolutely no need to be applying product / double dipping straight out of the containers (concealer, blush stick) and I bet she doesn’t sharpen her lip and eye pencils after each client. What an absolute rotter! Read the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Does Cheryl “do you like scary movies?” Pep head who’s 40 Taylor have her own thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
well… between the Noel fielding and the scream mask comparisons, I can’t cope ⚰ ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems the 2 posts about her on the page have gone, bet they've been threatening with the dogs. The admin of that one need the wiki about how nasty they can be.
Want to contact kates police crew. She’s got her own don’t you know who deal directly with trolls and ‘threats’ (no threats ever been made)

Reactions: 11
Chez needs to calm down she’s a bleeping show eye bleeping herself in the mirror at any chance, could ye imagine the carry on when her and fat tits worked together the attitude on them both

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So is quaver back now in a baseball team seen as the homophobic racist wants to be at every baseball game

See you racist homophobe there is no getting away from this at all.

Sorry forgot to post this yesterday
Claire is defo being sarky there and couldn't care less with her snotty reply !!

Reactions: 32
Hi kate love, your never going to be a girl boss! Your a racist homophobic bleep who’s still doing make up from 2010. Your never home so can never have dinner with family, you also don’t have a husband you have a boyfriend who fancies watch me eyebrows. Your child doesn’t play baseball or have a recital because I’m not sure if your aware this is the uk not the us. Have a lovely day babe and I hope the vanquish card is paid ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks Trolls.
I dreamt I was visiting a friend last night who happened to stay not far from Chinny Hill’s house. I decided to take it upon myself to climb her fence (🤷🏻‍♀️) to count how many parking spaces she had, so I could share it on that page that they were in fact selfish cunts
I got to 12 and the Fat Controller came out, threatened to punch me then set the dog on me.
Fun times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.