Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before. Why does a builder and an eyelash technician need a dog that can attack? Why did she need to stage an armed break in at her home to test the dog? She lives in Bromborough not the Bronx. Something doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good luck to whoever is buying her house of it’s about to be attacked by armed people any second

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've said this before. Why does a builder and an eyelash technician need a dog that can attack? Why did she need to stage an armed break in at her home to test the dog? She lives in Bromborough not the Bronx. Something doesn't add up.
They have obviously upset someone! Dogs that attack house up for sale younger kid riddled with anxiety and moves schools more to it hey

Good luck to whoever is buying her house of it’s about to be attacked by armed people any second
The Kremlin are coming to attack her for being a government loan fraud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who on earth is messaging her saying how amazing she is?! I commented on the Scousebird thread that I wished I had Jeff's confidence but I'm starting to think I need the Woof Mamma's confidence instead 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"How on earth is my boy 25?!"
Chezza, chezza, chezza, u ok hun? .......OK.....what happens is you have a baby, and each year they grow, a whole 12 months, then the same each year, so it's been 25 of those for your boy. You get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"How on earth is my boy 25?!"
Chezza, chezza, chezza, u ok hun? .......OK.....what happens is you have a baby, and each year they grow, a whole 12 months, then the same each year, so it's been 25 of those for your boy. You get it?
I know 😂. She says it to garner engagement for people to tell her how young she looks blah blah blah. I'm still getting over the 'boss woman' birthday balloon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe after the recent flurry of dog attacks she needs to wind her pepperami neck back into the wrapper. Silly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
See she’s moving out today, bet they neighbours think it’s Christmas! They hated her!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No idea! Wish I knew 👀👀 I’m guessing maybe a stop gap and they’re going to build another or have a big do upper? X

Reactions: 4
They've sold and moved really quickly! It'll definitely be a bigger place with #husbandgoals, #woofmama #bossbabe hash tags galore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she got someone to pay £600k for that house, right by a main road with a really small garden (that's at the side rather than the back).

Pity her new neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Pep head's in Abersoch - she'll fit right in with all of the other rude wanna-be gangsta knob heads that holiday there.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she got someone to pay £600k for that house, right by a main road with a really small garden (that's at the side rather than the back).

Pity her new neighbours!
There’s posts on Facebook from the people buying it on a property group page, who are having lots of potential issues with missing warranties etc, and the only reason they’ve identified a lot of the problems they might have is the fact the build was documented on insta. And they’ve seen how little community acceptance there is of the sellers due to tattle and their attitude on parking like twats on fB 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18