Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Holy duck have I just watched 👀👀 that gunk on her eyelashes making me heave 🤮 #tangoooooed #readthewiki
Screenshot_20220316-131502_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-131457_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That tutorial of the girl reminds me of some girls I used to go to school with doing the Younique make up pyramid scheme and just absolutely winging it to get a few sales to bump up their UC!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was having a scroll through her IG earlier to see what kind of likes she used to get on her make up posts. (Not many but more than she does now) and came across this.

What is this pose?! 🤣
When you are waiting for your spray tan to dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was having a scroll through her IG earlier to see what kind of likes she used to get on her make up posts. (Not many but more than she does now) and came across this.

What is this pose?! 🤣
Looks like she's followed through, brown shark in her kecks 🦈 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said it once and I'll say it again : Oluv gets less and less cute. Certainly not a model...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Didn’t hair choice say they accidently sent her pr and she is off the list since she was caught being a racist? Yet they’re saying they have her in the studio today on their stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t hair choice say they accidently sent her pr and she is off the list since she was caught being a racist? Yet they’re saying they have her in the studio today on their stories?
That was hair beerrrrrst

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope olive gets paid for these jobs that her mother is pimping her out for.
Does she need some sort of licence? Like a child actor?
Exploiting her child likes this is so wrong.

Reactions: 26
Hope olive gets paid for these jobs that her mother is pimping her out for.
Does she need some sort of licence? Like a child actor?
Exploiting her child likes this is so wrong.
Olive does not have a license.... so if she is being paid, its illegal!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know this beacuse of my job but Oluv only needs a performance licence if she is being paid. Also she may also need an employment permit but that depends on the local authority.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.