Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a trip to Kent for the night on a Monday..... ok yeah love - like you do.

Delo was probably going to price a job & her and the kid have had to tag along cos she won't let him move.

Olive is back to work again , for one of her "favourite" brands. The kid doesn't know what day it girl she hasn't got a favourite brand, what a silly witch KHM is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We all say it time & time again but that bairn looks shattered. I have never seen a kid with purple shadows under her eyes like Olive.
Kate just let her rest, she couldn’t give a duck about her ‘favourite brand’.

Reactions: 24
Think it’s so sad that Olaf is already trying to pose in pics like her ma.
Let her be a child for gods sake.

Reactions: 15
I've loved reading the wiki on this because this lass is a bleeping idiot. She's deffo the troll herself. And what's with the reduction in ads? Pretty sure they were every day and the last thing she did was a blazer dress. She's an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The finger 😂😂

Her jacket has totally disappeared on one side, her fist has shrunk and the thumb on it looks like it’s been flattened, the elongated skinny finger is back, and that is not her nose!

Facetune fail!

76597117-3151-44D8-8E77-3700D1DCDB91.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Every day is another day for her to refuse to acknowledge or apologise for her disgusting tweets.
I think it’s gone beyond an apology now as coming this late it’s meaningless. Hope she slinks back to the swamp she came from very soon.

Reactions: 24
This would be Pep and her gang of yobbos when they go on Holiday !
Im a builders wife,I can do what I like 🥊
View attachment 1128989
Completely off the topic but we had this when we first moved into our house, the neighbour across the road parked on our drive and when we asked him to move he said he had an agreement with the previous owners so he wasn't going to move. I imagine that's the tit they would do! To be fair 10 years later and he still doesn't talk to us as we are parking in 'his' space!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So is quaver back now in a baseball team seen as the homophobic racist wants to be at every baseball game

See you racist homophobe there is no getting away from this at all.

Sorry forgot to post this yesterday
Sorry but that just sounds like Claire couldn’t care less and still wants to work with Kate

Reactions: 15
Five of the girls just said in our group chat she's blocked them all on Insta randomly ...... have any of yous been blocked today trolls ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At least someone’s not like Claire
If the soft cunts want to take food out of their kids mouths by giving this bum freebies then the jokes on them. Imagine literally working for nothing for some woman you don’t even know. Some woman who obviously doesn’t put any value at all on what you do because she’s not willing to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.