Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought Cheryl was worse than Kate. Kate just seems young and thick .. For all her flaws I don’t think that Kate is nasty. I think she lets her head go and does stupid stuff.
Cheryl is older and just seems nasty, like I could imagine her enjoy making people feel scared and that she’s the boss. The way she encourages her kids to be horrors too horrible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Always thought Cheryl was worse than Kate. Kate just seems young and thick .. For all her flaws I don’t think that Kate is nasty. I think she lets her head go and does stupid stuff.
Cheryl is older and just seems nasty, like I could imagine her enjoy making people feel scared and that she’s the boss. The way she encourages her kids to be horrors too horrible
Kate isnt nasty ?Have you read the wiki ?

Lets play remember when again featuring all the times Kate has been nasty, cruel, unkind ect ..... someone start

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kate isnt nasty ?Have you read the wiki ?

Lets play remember when again featuring all the times Kate has been nasty, cruel, unkind ect ..... someone start
When she made someone with eczema cry after ripping her skin to shreds. That wasn’t nasty that was just being young and thick 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hasn't Kate made someone feel bad about having psoriasis or something similar..... real kind girl.... not

When she made someone with eczema cry after ripping her skin to shreds. That wasn’t nasty that was just being young and thick 🙄
SNAP 🤣 nothing is forgotten

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a thieving, homophobic racist but not nasty with it. That Dr Shipman wasnt nasty either, all the pensioners loved him.

#Readthewiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know why but I’ve suddenly got the “aww ye poor?” thing stuck in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a thieving, homophobic racist but not nasty with it. That Dr Shipman wasnt nasty either, all the pensioners loved him.

#Readthewiki.
I think she does half the stuff cos she’s thick I think Olive will have a higher IQ. The way she acts is how ten year olds act when something does go there way. She just wants to be popular it’s a cringe.
Cheryl though she just is what 45 just a show, making a joke out of someone fleeing a domestic violence relationship etc.

Reactions: 17
I think she does half the stuff cos she’s thick I think Olive will have a higher IQ. The way she acts is how ten year olds act when something does go there way. She just wants to be popular it’s a cringe.
Cheryl though she just is what 45 just a show, making a joke out of someone fleeing a domestic violence relationship etc.
Na both vile nasty little bullies you won’t change our minds 😂

Reactions: 22
Isn’t her middle name Gail 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahha duck off now. I am screaming.

Still can’t get over them comments from the whole family how embarrassing.

Just goes to show, you can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in Asda bags and stick it on the A41 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They're both absolute tit stains on society. Horrible nasty hypocritical people, they bang on about be kind & supporting women - if someone says Boo to them they go on the attack & threaten, abuse & doxx people.

Imagine how Molly & Olive will be raised with Mothers like that ! Theyl be told nothing is their fault , they can do what they like, they're amazing and everyone's just jealous of them.
If a teacher on parents evening said a negative comment about either of them Truff & Pep would have their fellas up the school to flatten the staff.

They think they're big A listers cos they had a tin box on an industrial estate & both shag Instagram.
Everyone is jealous of them, everyone wants their lives apparently 🥱🥱... duck OFF ,Can't stand either of them !! Both as VILEEEEE as eachother !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.