Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I went and got my zss dress. It fits my super allowed mom tum, but doesn’t fit the saggy as duck mom boobs. I’m going to have to drive my mom car back to the shop to return it and get a mom refund. Devvoed. The bottom half is so beautiful and the top half is truff stuffed into a ‘one size fits all’ Ali express special
Don't forget to get a mum coffee from the mum Starbucks to see you through your busy mum day

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trolls I went and got my zss dress. It fits my super allowed mom tum, but doesn’t fit the saggy as duck mom boobs. I’m going to have to drive my mom car back to the shop to return it and get a mom refund. Devvoed. The bottom half is so beautiful and the top half is truff stuffed into a ‘one size fits all’ Ali express special
Hope you paid with the Zilch App & made a video of you paying at the till with your bespoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Truff stuffed” 😂🤣 Gonna start using this when my mates ask me how they look when trying on clothes - instead of saying that tops a bit tight, “you look Truff stuffed” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If her social media breaks are anything like her other breaks and holidays then she will be gone for a day but say it’s been a week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hope you paid with the Zilch App & made a video of you paying at the till with your bespoke.
Troll, I ordered online so I am just setting up the camera in my hallway to flim myself jumping up and down

Also in a calorie deficit so only got the Costa bacon Mac and cheese toastie while my bespoke had a 4000g porridge pot

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Save your petrol, stuff your mom boobs in to the dress and just get the Facetune app! Just don’t stand in front of any panelling or skirting when you take your facetuned mirror selfies. Oh, and take a couple of safety pins with you for when it splits open!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We need photographic evidence of said “truff stuffing” troll. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If her social media breaks are anything like her other breaks and holidays then she will be gone for a day but say it’s been a week
I couldn't believe people did not get on to the fact that she was in Dubai tops 4 days and was like "So we've been here about a week I think" you think? Truff, stop, you're on a package hol....for 4 days. Still infuriates me.

• Haha
That sounds super stressful momma. I hope you’ve booked a momma self care day to get over your super busy mom day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo does not do justice to how much this does not fit my top half! Looking forward to truffs super allowed troll rant
Looks lovely on you, not a truff stuffing insight, imagine truff in it, back like a 8 seater dining table and 4 chairs for her chest.

• Haha
Thanks troll. Tbh I feel it’s missing a mom tum. Are you even real woman without mom tum?!?!
Mum tum and normal skin is super allowed - you can’t be in Kate’s gang otherwise. Ironic since she tans, uses blackface emojis and edits herself to within an inch of her life, but this is the level of fuckwit we are dealing with 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldn't believe people did not get on to the fact that she was in Dubai tops 4 days and was like "So we've been here about a week I think" you think? Truff, stop, you're on a package hol....for 4 days. Still infuriates me.
I remember one of her stories when she was in Dubai and she said “so we’ve here for like 9/10 days now….” and she’d been there for about 48 hours in reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.