Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May 2 doo lyst;
1) Trolls B) Olive is sick 5) Something very exciting in the works

^^ copied and pasted from Truffs phone

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Guyssss it's a super allowed mental health break, she doesn't share every aspect of her life don't forget, she keeps a lot secret!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Miss Greedy (or whatever her name is) took a social media break for her mental health and our ZSM was ALL over her like flies on tit. You know she’s angling for something similar to happen to her…

Reactions: 14
Just popped on to say KHM is a smelly bleeping boring trout.

Hope Nohun has you in a sweaty head lock right this second you bleeping hump backed Wilderbeast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Let’s not forget….. it is super allowed!
Remember when we all did a radio silence on this thread (lasted about a week) I can’t remember what she did to get us all back talking?! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
haha trolls, I did a little Zara haul the other day, bought a few different things to try and one of them was an oversized blazer
bought it two sizes down and i still looked like uncle fester in it, shown the husband and he pissed himself saying I look like Gru and "that one you follow on tattle" 😂

#readthewiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's a narcissist.....whatever she does will be with a bang and then she will cry mental elffff when she realises she has shot herself in her massive clown foot

Reactions: 14
She did say the other day on her stomp that she had booked a social media break.
No doubt so she can do some rule breaking or have something done to the house maybe she gonna do a big garden revel in time for the summer would be nice for Olaf to have some where to play after a hard days work.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She did say the other day on her stomp that she had booked a social media break.
No doubt so she can do some rule breaking or have something done to the house maybe she gonna do a big garden revel in time for the summer would be nice for Olaf to have some where to play after a hard days work.
They're honestly the type of people that would prefer Scousebirds love island type garden instead of something child friendly as you can't Instagram a swing set. Both shockingly awful parents

• Heart
She must be on a ban😂, no way could she go a full 24hrs without documenting her super busy life 😜she would be posting things like thanks for all you kind messages just needing a detox if she was on a break 🙈

• Haha
How is it a social media break if you’re actually on social media liking and engaging with other people’s posts? Stop attention seeking you woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How is it a social media break if you’re actually on social media liking and engaging with other people’s posts? Stop attention seeking you woman.
Might just have a super allowed break from my job ya know - I won’t do any work but just check my emails from time to time and respond to the ones that benefit me

She wouldn’t last two mins in another salon or in any job. Imagine knocking on 30 and being fit for duck all. The way she’s pimping out that kid is scandalous

Reactions: 27
She actually has nothing to post that’s her problem. She knows we all know she has no brands to work with anymore so she has to go silent now to pretend she’s busy. EVERYTHING is for us

Reactions: 23
I can't wait til she comes back & hear the tit story this time..., we are always bleeping Spot on with every move she makes. We can read her like a book.
Her strange attention seeking behaviour is so predictable.

EVERYONES ONTO YOU , THE BIG BACK WHO CRIED TROLL 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Trolls I went and got my zss dress. It fits my super allowed mom tum, but doesn’t fit the saggy as duck mom boobs. I’m going to have to drive my mom car back to the shop to return it and get a mom refund. Devvoed. The bottom half is so beautiful and the top half is truff stuffed into a ‘one size fits all’ Ali express special

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.