Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum tum and normal skin is super allowed - you can’t be in Kate’s gang otherwise. Ironic since she tans, uses blackface emojis and edits herself to within an inch of her life, but this is the level of fuckwit we are dealing with 🤷‍♀️

Does it even have pockets to stuff in the cold scrambled egg? You aren’t a proper mom if you can’t do this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The photo does not do justice to how much this does not fit my top half! Looking forward to truffs super allowed troll rant
Troll you’ve not edited out your tiger strips (badly may I add) have you? They’re super allowed, and are the signature accessory for all boss mama ceo babes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dress looks gorgeous on you!

It’s all kicking off by Truff, well more near banter queen if she’s out of prison now, but over those ways anyway

Reactions: 8
Thanks trolls for being so kind while I take over the thread, I did edit out (badly may I add) tattoos, my tiger strips make me momma and gave me tiger strips and are the be and end all of my reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree! 💜

How’s your mum Leo? Xx

Ps could you imagine truff meeting queen Elsa 😂😂😂

Wasn’t there a stabbing last night?
My mum doing OK her test was OK thank god . But my mother-in-law passed away suddenly 3 weeks ago but funeral only on Friday long wait for us all over 3 weeks 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I know we all love Nohun for calling Kate out and I have laughed at his reels,but fkn hell he's just as big an narcissistic as the influencers he slags off isn't he?

Reactions: 31
I know we all love Nohun for calling Kate out and I have laughed at his reels,but fkn hell he's just as big an narcissistic as the influencers he slags off isn't he?
Nohun is a twit, granted he called zsm out but wasn’t enough to redeem his twattyness imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I remember one of her stories when she was in Dubai and she said “so we’ve here for like 9/10 days now….” and she’d been there for about 48 hours in reality.
Shes got that fictitious personality thing going on. I was staring at the screen like WHO IS BELIEVING HER

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just been reading about a shooting on the Woodchurch 😱
I read that last night then a car being burnt out by Bidston Tesco which was used in the shooting. Don’t know whether it’s all true or not though.
My mum doing OK her test was OK thank god . But my mother-in-law passed away suddenly 3 weeks ago but funeral only on Friday long wait for us all over 3 weeks 😢
Ahh sorry to hear that Leo, sending love ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’ll come on tomorrow after 24hrs social media silence and it’ll be for one of the following:

Olive has been ill/in hospital with a cold
Trolls/mental health problems
Having a “super allowed” social media break
Some gifted day out somewhere
Just catching up now so only up to here but I agree with you on this. Also didn't Molly Mae do a social media break the other week ? Then on the night Molly Mae was going out for tea in Manchester zsm just so happened to decide to go all the way to manc for tea ? And Molly Mae posting the Horlicks then Kate randomly getting "gifted" Horlicks to herself posting about Horlicks.
I've said it before and I will say it again it was also once a thread suggestion title but never got picked 🤣

Fat Tits thinks she's Molly Mae but really she's a Peter Kay

Maybe she's gone for an interview 🤔
Not even messing my little bro phoned me last night and said he has a home bargain interview I couldn't stop laughing and he just kept saying "why why Is that funny"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hilarious this..... she's dragging it out for all it's worth for the full dramatics 😂😂😂

Defo getting her slobbering in her dirty hoodie aren't we 😂😂😂 She's seen those other influenzas getting some attention with their Troll rants. It's coming guysss

She might get Olive to release a statement in Spanish that she loves working , loves the camera , photo shoots & getting ragged by her Ma are her favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm gonna be so disappointed if this doesnt all end in the snottiest troll rant of all time. I want the police case mentioned I want the biggest comedy specs she can find. Go all out kate cmon

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Something is definitely brewing. She definitely can’t afford to take a SM break like the real life influenzas.

Reactions: 22
Maybe they're close to cracking "my case" her legal team and the Plodders been working through the night.
KNOCK KNOCK Trolls Delo wants to talk about Ya Daughters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.