Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they're close to cracking "my case" her legal team and the Plodders been working through the night.
KNOCK KNOCK Trolls Delo wants to talk about Ya Daughters 😂😂
We best get our prison cases packed looks like we are all going on B Wing HMP Styal, cold scrambled eggs all round or 800grams of porridge. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she’s been done for wasting police time with all her troll reports…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe they're close to cracking "my case" her legal team and the Plodders been working through the night.
KNOCK KNOCK Trolls Delo wants to talk about Ya Daughters 😂😂
or maybe it's Kate's door they've been at. Did we ever hear an update about the doxxing of sharky situation?

Reactions: 13
The Police are letting me deal with this situation however I want to deal with it, just remember, justice will be done. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s actually been nice not to have to see that snoz for a couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her being a full time inFlUeNcEr and taking a social media break is surely like us mere mortals just not turning up for work? If she’s not posting AD then she’s not getting paid.

Reactions: 16
Her being a full time inFlUeNcEr and taking a social media break is surely like us mere mortals just not turning up for work? If she’s not posting AD then she’s not getting paid.
I’m pretty sure she’s not been paid for anything for a while anyway

Reactions: 18
She’ll be back with a video montage of what she’s done during her super allowed social media break. So no break for your phone at all then?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she’s busy blowing up balloons for the ‘ballon arch’ she can’t get gifted for Easter this year ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems to have followed a few plastic surgeons in Istanbul recently. Maybe that's where she is. Getting rid of her boobs or getting a tummy tuck so she can come back to tell us all how she's been in a calorie deficit for 30 minutes and has lost 3 stone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She seems to have followed a few plastic surgeons in Istanbul recently. Maybe that's where she is. Getting rid of her boobs or getting a tummy tuck so she can come back to tell us all how she's been in a calorie deficit for 30 minutes and has lost 3 stone.
She’s followed a couple of big talent agencies as well…. As if! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.