Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress πŸ‘°πŸΌβ€β™€οΈβœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me of them upside down rooms in the fair....

Hey beautiful trolls, what Charlottw Tilbury foundation is good for combination skin, I'd like a full coverage (I'm almost 40 and have wrinkles) Thanks trolls, you've all influenced me on the kat thread. Getting the Chanel cream bronzer too. Thanks x
Airbrush flawless xx

Reactions: 3
Oh come on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never mind sending fat tits a message get over here you will never be sad and lonely on here. You lot have got me through the past two years on here with your funny witty behaviour love you all 🀣🀣
Pity she hasn’t got that attitude all the time isn’t it cos she comes across as genuine and caring there even tho her advice is about as useful as a choccy teapot.

Reactions: 8
As if she's just said she doesn't care about Materialistic things they don't bring her any joy - you bleeping what ???!!!!

She is such a phoney honestly , the carry on out of her any occasion every chance she gets with the obscene displays and bragging !!
Imagine Easter and her 30th ! Why anyone of them stupid bleeping 'my troops' would listen to her I don't know. She is a head-case.

Reactions: 25
Oh my god ahahahahaha
Yes it is bleeping weird
Says the woman getting stalked and her family being spoken to by random people. I’m sure the Police will encourage that Kate. ( Before I get jumped on as I’m new, I know this from watching her stories before she sent me here).

Reactions: 10
Hahaha she’s an actual danger to society. I used to think she asked herself the questions but her followers are absolute nut jobs so they all belong together drinking their matcha. β€œWe are all friends on here” - yeah course you are truff, apart from when you block someone for a difference of opinion, ignore a question about the shade of lipstick or dox a fake account πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.