Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One. How does half term affect an 18 month old?
Two. The clue is in the name Einstein. Scalp serum is for the scalp. That’s why there’s a dropper.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those brushes are not clean !!!!! Still got all kinds on !!View attachment 1076135
The glasses there in are filthy she’s minty bleep isn’t she

Honestly why is she bleeping going on about Half Term again ! She's a crank !!
NURSEY IS OPEN & she goes for half a bleeping day !!!!!! Stupid cow hahaha ahhhhh she does my head in !!
Half term wasn’t it last week 🤣 well ours was

Trolls can anyone recommend a lovely place for a roast in Liverpool me unborn bespoke is making me crave one 🤣
I’m obvs not as special as truff and can’t get one #gifted 💔
Depends how far you want to travel but the pheasant Hightown is gorgeous so is sparrowhawk formby

Reactions: 9
Those brushes are not clean !!!!! Still got all kinds on !!View attachment 1076135
They look grotty. She needs to get herself one of them stylpro brush cleaners, I got one at Christmas and it’s a gamechanger for washing and drying your brushes!

Also thanks to the troll who suggested the paradise mascara primer a thread or two ago, I did screenshot it but I can’t find who it was now - i’ve used it twice this week and it’s brilliant 😄

Spit roast! It’s gorgeous x
Yes defo spit roast!!! The Treehouse in crosby does a nice sunday roast too! x

Depends how far you want to travel but the pheasant Hightown is gorgeous so is sparrowhawk formby
and the pheasant too! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Honestly at the rate she chats tit I'm surprised she's not complaining about Sunday night having to iron the school Uniform just to sound relatable 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They look grotty. She needs to get herself one of them stylpro brush cleaners, I got one at Christmas and it’s a gamechanger for washing and drying your brushes!

Also thanks to the troll who suggested the paradise mascara primer a thread or two ago, I did screenshot it but I can’t find who it was now - i’ve used it twice this week and it’s brilliant 😄

and the pheasant too! 😂
Yes treehouse is lovely

Reactions: 2
This half term caper she keeps chattin her kid doesn’t even qualify for any free hours yet (I.e. when they actually go term time) so what the actual duck is she on about 🤣 this is my first half term of my bespoke being off and it’s been proper stressful getting her minded and taking leave etc, fat tits is gonna see her arse when she has to deal with this stuff for real

Just scanning through, yeah treehouse and spit roast are fit, 14 bar and grill is nice but every time I’ve been the service hasn’t been great, they take forever. If u fancy a drive out master McGrath’s in haskayne is nice or victors Hale

@noseybirdxo aww yeah the pheasant is my fave actually I love the choc bomb desert

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This half term caper she keeps chattin her kid doesn’t even qualify for any free hours yet (I.e. when they actually go term time) so what the actual duck is she on about 🤣 this is my first half term of my bespoke being off and it’s been proper stressful getting her minded and taking leave etc, fat tits is gonna see her arse when she has to deal with this stuff for real

Just scanning through, yeah treehouse and spit roast are fit, 14 bar and grill is nice but every time I’ve been the service hasn’t been great, they take forever. If u fancy a drive out master McGrath’s in haskayne is nice or victors Hale

@noseybirdxo aww yeah the pheasant is my fave actually I love the choc bomb desert
Its literally the only thing she can think is relatable. She is thick as tit and boring. Hope she starts snivveling tonight about her private police troll hunt

Reactions: 7

Love The Pheasant , food is 👌🏼 , we've booked there for MOMMAs day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
One. How does half term affect an 18 month old?
Two. The clue is in the name Einstein. Scalp serum is for the scalp. That’s why there’s a dropper.
Oh yeah just seen what she’s done with the scalp serum 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
The caption on this post should read…

How to knock 10k off the value of your house #bespokebollocks

OR

#funhousevibes #wackyworldofpanelling
Its honestly a proper eye duck. Not nice at all. If I moved into a house with that, I'd rip it off

Reactions: 7
The caption on this post should read…

How to knock 10k off the value of your house #bespokebollocks

OR

#funhousevibes #wackyworldofpanelling
Jesus Christ.
Less is definitely more.
bleeping panel borrower.
Put the saw down titch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

and the pheasant too! 😂
🙋🏻‍♀️ Fab isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.