Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those brushes are not clean !!!!! Still got all kinds on !!View attachment 1076135
I'm not into paying for getting my make up done but wouldn't it be good practice to clean brushes after each client? Is this the norm(?) Rather then weekly? The thought of a make up artist using a brush to but on foundation for one client and using it for another freaks me out.

Reactions: 26
I'm not into paying for getting my make up done but wouldn't it be good practice to clean brushes after each client? Is this the norm(?) Rather then weekly? The thought of a make up artist using a brush to but on foundation for one client and using it for another freaks me out.
So when I used to do makeup, I used an antibacterial brush cleaner spray an a wipe between each client and then would do a deep thorough wash after last client everyday! So she is one minty cow 🤢

Reactions: 25
Trolls can anyone recommend a lovely place for a roast in Liverpool me unborn bespoke is making me crave one 🤣
I’m obvs not as special as truff and can’t get one #gifted 💔
Just catching up so I know I’m about 16 hours late with the recommendation… but if your craving one again next week then there is a place called ‘The Plough’ it is in Lathom so a little drive away but my god it’s so worth it 😋
By the way- Truff stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! I was so hoping someone had said this. No wonder everything is sludge coloured. Who washes towels with other things?! (Or is that just me?)
No, towels go on a separate hotter wash than clothes. So she basically just lashes whatever she pulls out the washing basket first and sticks it all on the same temperature no matter the item, colour or material? 😵💫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes! I was so hoping someone had said this. No wonder everything is sludge coloured. Who washes towels with other things?! (Or is that just me?)
Whites go on a white wash with brightener etc.

Bedding alone on a full wash.

Towels alone on a 60.

Darks together.

Colours / brights together.

There ya go truff

No, towels go on a separate hotter wash than clothes. So she basically just lashes whatever she pulls out the washing basket first and sticks it all on the same temperature no matter the item, colour or material? 😵💫
That's bleeping gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Truff really is a danger to those suffering with their mental health
Imagine helping someone who is genuinely mentally unwell with their safety plan and telling them to put that in there 🙈 it’s highly bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but where the duck is she going? It’s bleeping WILD on the Wirral at the minute. Me and my bespoke aren’t getting out of our pjs today! It is definitely NOT walk on the beach weather! It’s not even driving weather tbh! It’s mental and the winds r horrific. I’d be too scared to drive anywhere in this weather tbh. Why can’t she just stay home and get cosy with the baby?

Reactions: 17
Sorry but where the duck is she going? It’s bleeping WILD on the Wirral at the minute. Me and my bespoke aren’t getting out of our pjs today! It is definitely NOT walk on the beach weather! It’s not even driving weather tbh! It’s mental and the winds r horrific. I’d be too scared to drive anywhere in this weather tbh. Why can’t she just stay home and get cosy with the baby?
I've had to drive to work and I wouldn't suggest anyone be out and about for no reason. Also the main cause of injury in high winds is being struck by debris, why would you subject a child to risk for duck all. Shes tapped. Also, just watched that video, clothes, towels and a changing mat? Shes bleeping grotesque.

Reactions: 16
No wonder she filters everything if all her clothes are pure grey from being washed together

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.