Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things, Kate:

- First, you can't READ an audio book. You LISTEN to it. Reading involves reading words on a page and understanding them without hearing them. Like my Nan is blind and she LISTENS to audio books, she can't read written books.
- Secondly your Disney princesses having unrealistic figures thing is INSANE. You spend your life worrying about body size - you facetune yourself, you're obsessed with Olive being 'petite' and you force girls into exactly the same narrative, you silly woman.

Reactions: 36
The caption on this post should read…

How to knock 10k off the value of your house #bespokebollocks

OR

#funhousevibes #wackyworldofpanelling
I am so done with all this panelling shite! I'm so glad I decided to stay well clear of it, I had my entire house re-plastered last year.... be arsed with the patch up job when panelling finally dies a death!

Reactions: 27
If she doesn’t care what strangers say about her and she’s truly over it and just going to carry on doing KHM tit, ignoring whatever is said on the internet… will she never talk about trolls again as it doesn’t bother her?

Reactions: 11
Two things, Kate:

- First, you can't READ an audio book. You LISTEN to it. Reading involves reading words on a page and understanding them without hearing them. Like my Nan is blind and she LISTENS to audio books, she can't read written books.
- Secondly your Disney princesses having unrealistic figures thing is INSANE. You spend your life worrying about body size - you facetune yourself, you're obsessed with Olive being 'petite' and you force girls into exactly the same narrative, you silly woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha she’s an actual danger to society. I used to think she asked herself the questions but her followers are absolute nut jobs so they all belong together drinking their matcha. “We are all friends on here” - yeah course you are truff, apart from when you block someone for a difference of opinion, ignore a question about the shade of lipstick or dox a fake account 👍🏻
It’s probably her talking to herself on different accounts 😂

ETA:
Even the adverts are trolling her advice!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs, just finished at 10 hour shift and I come on to find Truff has done a tutorial for a bleeping bed bun.

I throw my hair in a lazzy band bun to sleep or to clean the house. Why does she think anyone needs to see instructions to do that 😳.

She really is reaching these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely flabbergasted that she didn't recommend a mummy diary for the lonely girl to write down her manifestations in... missed a trick there truffle tits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like it’s another manic day of making sure all our belongings stay where they are meant to in some mental tornado style wind. Take it truff will be at the beach for a lovely paddle with olive?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like it’s another manic day of making sure all our belongings stay where they are meant to in some mental tornado style wind. Take it truff will be at the beach for a lovely paddle with olive?
Eating there cold scrambled egg watching the tide come in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s banging on about an eggnog latte…clearly wasting 364 calories for one drink is within her calorie deficit 🥴🥴

37642BFD-1C86-420D-8C24-6292AB69A075.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hope Oluv has a lovely half term week off school 🥴
the winds are horrendous on the Wirral today, so no doubt Truff will be up and out already, probably on New Brighton front as I type

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The black shed of doom. Why has no-one considered the BSOD? Thoughts and prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.