Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Delo had a hard on doing that panelling ,panelling ceiling to floor 😂 Talk about overkill what a mess
Why wouldn't you get a spark to move the bleeping light switch.... I can't deal 😩
DCB5E8BD-7FF5-4954-92DF-5A2F99FCF28E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It blows ma mind that Kate and Delo are both self employed. Both the shitest of the shite at what they do but in their mind they must think they could make a living fae it. Ave seen wains wae lolly pop stick and cardboard dae better than Delo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That reminds me of them upside down rooms in the fair....

Hey beautiful trolls, what Charlottw Tilbury foundation is good for combination skin, I'd like a full coverage (I'm almost 40 and have wrinkles) Thanks trolls, you've all influenced me on the kat thread. Getting the Chanel cream bronzer too. Thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🙋🏻‍♀️ Fab isn’t it.
I’m really impressed with it so thank you for sharing, I went and got it straight away 😂! Wasn’t expecting it to come out white but I love it! I wonder if it would work even better with the paradise mascara too, I just used sky high today!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That panelling is hurting my head. Money can’t buy taste, clearly. It’s bleeping awful, has Seema never heard of the the saying less is more??

Reactions: 18
That reminds me of them upside down rooms in the fair....

Hey beautiful trolls, what Charlottw Tilbury foundation is good for combination skin, I'd like a full coverage (I'm almost 40 and have wrinkles) Thanks trolls, you've all influenced me on the kat thread. Getting the Chanel cream bronzer too. Thanks x
You can do the match thing on CT and select your skin type, what coverage you want etc! I’ve got normal-combination and I bought the beautiful skin foundation the other day, I quite like a good amount of coverage and this is meant to be like medium maybe? If not then it would be the flawless filter foundation - you don’t need much though like a little goes along way! that’s full coverage x

Reactions: 3
You can do the match thing on CT and select your skin type, what coverage you want etc! I’ve got normal-combination and I bought the beautiful skin foundation the other day, I quite like a good amount of coverage and this is meant to be like medium maybe? If not then it would be the flawless filter foundation - you don’t need much though like a little goes along way! that’s full coverage x
Thanks v much! The girl in John Lewis yesterday suggested 6 neutral for me in beautiful skin bit they're sold out so i couldn't buy it. Thanks v much!

Reactions: 2
Deciphering the actual Da Vinci Code would be bleeping easier than reading these replies.

If she arranges a matcha date with her “fans” and their bespokes - are we trolls going???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolls can anyone recommend a lovely place for a roast in Liverpool me unborn bespoke is making me crave one 🤣
I’m obvs not as special as truff and can’t get one #gifted 💔
Apparently wavertree town hall is really nice for a roast, haven’t had a chance to get there on a Sunday but I’ve been there for their tapas and its delicious 🤤it’s the old manager and the chef from neon jamon, they’ve done it all up and it’s lovely,
bit late but always good To know for future reference

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.