Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Kate has made me feel like I'm not a real mum again, no greasy mum hair for me and still no tiger strips 🥺 my bespoke is being robbed of a good mum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually speechless…. How to do a greasy bun….

On Monday I do a deep clean on all the bathrooms…. 100% watching that video in case I need some tips on how to scrape my greasy barnet in a bun while I’m ciffing the shower tray….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to duck off and when she gets there duck off again. She doesn’t bleeping work!!!! Dirty dirty girl.

Truff this is not real world. Who exactly is she trying to appeal to? Because I’m a mum, but I wash my hair? Even when working ridiculous hours and being my bespokes taxi driver.

Can we room 101 her 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I seen a pic somewhere once of like a smoky eye but done in dark red. Would love to see how it's done if anybody can throw me a link 👁

Reactions: 6
Jesus tonight im knee deep starting from the beginning again because she’s so fucken boreing and here we are with a new thread 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Now how’s this for a post literally just fell of the couch 🤣🤣
And they say we have gotten harsher over the years

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Truff is defo one of them head girls who would say she didn’t know when asked where an outfit is from. Can’t stand girls like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ive just started following bellabeautemakeupstudios and she keeps her kit spotless, posts boss tutorials, and is curvy and owns it! (If anyone knows any tea on her please don’t tell me and spoil my little gal crush!) The Truffalo could learn a few things, the greasy haired fucker! Crying at a reel to lash ur hair in a bun! Ok luv, thanks for that 👏🏻 Cos I never knew how to that before 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kate love talk about half term when you have to actually deal with it your daughter is in nursery one day a week spends the rest of the days with you try juggling half term with a full time job and kids of an actual school age you cheeky 🤬

one of the most stressful times in my life juggling a full time job and half term of two children you don’t know the stress at all!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Trolls can anyone recommend a lovely place for a roast in Liverpool me unborn bespoke is making me crave one 🤣
I’m obvs not as special as truff and can’t get one #gifted 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kate love talk about half term when you have to actually deal with it your daughter is in nursery one day a week spends the rest of the days with you try juggling half term with a full time job and kids of an actual school age you cheeky 🤬

one of the most stressful times in my life juggling a full time job and half term of two children you don’t know the stress at all!!!!
I do not miss my summer holiday spreadsheet in the slightest. duck me that was stress, not finding something to do with them on just 1 day.

Reactions: 12

Honestly why is she bleeping going on about Half Term again ! She's a crank !!
NURSEY IS OPEN & she goes for half a bleeping day !!!!!! Stupid cow hahaha ahhhhh she does my head in !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.