Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til that Christmas tree has opened up 😂😂😂 they literally spread everywhere. It'll be the width of that garage ! I can't wait to see it in all it's glory. 🎄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d never dream of going on days out like taking my kid to see father Xmas and only taking my mum and not my fellas mum! (It’s both or nothing, or do something with mine and something with his, you get me drift)
Maybe that’s just me but it’s so ODD that his family seem to have no relationship with oluv

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine every decent activity you do with your child is an #AD and the only things you do of your own volition, are walks on the prom to stalk your boyfriends ex and eating cold egg on a park bench. Feel ashamed for you, Truff.

Reactions: 41
we was literally there as this was happening, was a nightmare getting there with roads closed off then couldnt get out cos of police everywhere !
I wondered why it was mayhem down the Croft before. I just thought it was the effects of BF week (duck knows why she calls it that by the way! Just makes me think breast feeding or boyfriend coincidently two other things she chats tit about)

Reactions: 10
Well thick is very on brand for KHM
And syrup for lil delo’s head.

I’d never dream of going on days out like taking my kid to see father Xmas and only taking my mum and not my fellas mum! (It’s both or nothing, or do something with mine and something with his, you get me drift)
Maybe that’s just me but it’s so ODD that his family seem to have no relationship with oluv
She can be her normal cunty self with Mez but would have to tone it down if the mother in law was with her. ETA She not her mother in law its Delos ma.

Yeah I agree, it’s really bleeping odd that Delo’s Fam don’t get a look in 🤔

Reactions: 9
Uuurrrggghhhhhhhhhh she’s using long life milk. I’ve always thought that was for people who couldn’t afford fresh (meffs). (Sorry if anyones offended)
Thought they didn’t drink cows milk?

Ahhh loved catching up this morning! I also have a Chinese last night, ordered from chamber 36 in smithdown and omg, best Chinese I've ever had. Going to go the one in town next time I'm wanting snacks before a night out.
Of courseeee delos had covid, bet she's had it too, stinky meff.
Howling at her looking like a siu mai with two chips under it 😭😭😭
I love chamber36 😋😋

Reactions: 3
I’ve been glued to the Marcus Mitchell thread all weekend so haven’t looked at Truff so soz if someone already posted this but WHAT THE duck is that greasy wig 🤮
5175C264-5FD0-43F6-B9CA-8B48CDD1D36F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can not wait to see this Christmas tree. They're going to feel like the bleeping walls are closing in on them hahaha.

Wonder what tit idea she's had for Oluvs advent Calendar, heaven forbid she should. Get a milkybar one !
Troll olive doesn’t have milk.

I am now back in the uk and excited to see things in real time. It’s the only thing stopping me from running back to the USA and jumping on the nearest beach

Reactions: 6
Bet she was bleeping wounded that her perfect rainbow bespoke wouldn't pose and sit nicely so mummy could get her gram perfect pic to pull up her engagement.
Just this morning I was reading about consent and how are Christmas times were often asking children to abandon their wishes so friends/family/strangers (Santa's etc.) can have their photos taken or hugs. You'd know nothing about that any time of the year though Katie Jayne because your child is merely a prop for your social media

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was mentioned on the SB thread, but Otterspool Adventure can do one. Charging megabucks to us lowly plebs and gifting endless days out to freeloaders like Truff and Scouse Meff. Plus, it’s far too old for Olaf anyway, so completely wasted on her.
Would rather go for a walk round Nogzy Park than Otterspoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s shared a story about that poor girl who was killed! First story is the date change of the event her friends have advertised, second story the little slut has wrote the original date on!
Everything she’s does has no thought the stupid bleeping dog! All for likes 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s shared a story about that poor girl who was killed! First story is the date change of the event her friends have advertised, second story the little slut has wrote the original date on!
Everything she’s does has no thought the stupid bleeping dog! All for likes 🤯🤯🤯
Terrible about that little girl isn’t it 💔 my head fell off Friday I just wanted to hug my kids when I seen it made me cry 😢

Right soz trolls if I'm being thick....why have we got the star of David on our pics 🤔 no offence meant to anyone I'm just wondering

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.