Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also derailing but has anyone had fish toasts from the chippy in Toxteth? I went years ago with my ex boyfriend when we visited his mum and they were amazing!!!! But I can't remember the name of the chippy of where exactly it was but I need one again!!!!
Don’t know if someone’s already answered this I’m just catching up! Lings chippy on Windsor street I think you mean. That closed down a few years ago 💔 there’s other places that do them but they don’t even come close 🤣

as always read the wiki

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does mez head have to go everywhere with them? That's just weird, maybe it's cos truff and delo just don't get on?
Also, imagine not paying to take your bespoke rainbow to see Father Christmas, that's low that, low mum move truff.

Also, delo, he's always working isn't he, like everyday? They're either skint or he can't stand her.....or both?!

Reactions: 24
Also derailing but has anyone had fish toasts from the chippy in Toxteth? I went years ago with my ex boyfriend when we visited his mum and they were amazing!!!! But I can't remember the name of the chippy of where exactly it was but I need one again!!!!
It was Lings! The fish toasties were legendary! Closed now though, AFAIK no-one else does them.
Also 100% that Christmas tree was gifted Leanne Campbell got one. But no sign of AD disclosure 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Right soz trolls if I'm being thick....why have we got the star of David on our pics 🤔 no offence meant to anyone I'm just wondering
I was wondering that too, ive found it quite funny seeing most of our avatars are ZSM with the little hat on, mine have to share the hat, the funniest are ones where ZSM already has a hat on in the avatars then the extra hat now on top, she's giving me Jim from Friday night dinner vibes with these hats on the avatars of her, can totally see her launching her plate across the room after dinner screeching "SHALOM" and then realising she's got mixed up with the greeks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lings chippy! I've moved away now but it had closed down before I did. Don't think it's reopened?

So not to derail... truff is a fish toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate Hayes was in Otterspool today. Gifted. They’re rats.
Wouldn’t mind but do you ever see her or Steph there when it’s not free? No.
Feel like emailing the cheeky bastards.

Reactions: 34
Hahahahah I cannot bloody wait to see this Christmas tree once it’s opened out, it’s going to look ridiculous 😂

On the black shed of doom, didn’t she mention over the summer they were doing something with it, but nothing ever came of it? One of the professional investor trolls must be able to find it on an old thread 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I am emailing them tbh because I’m bleeping livid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Already emailed them saying how appalled I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.