Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a piss poor of an excuse she’s used cos her garden is woeful x
Acting like it's always on the backburner. duck off truff you are SKINT. You would get professionals to do it instead of letting Delo loose with a shovel.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she saying her house is a mess cos of black friday? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stupid bleep wouldn't know a hard day's work or what it's like to graft AND keep a clean house.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last time I went past the Peppers there were two fellas outside scrapping with their shirts off as everyone just sipped their pints not batting an eyelid 😂.

I tell you what though, I wouldn’t move from L11 to anywhere else. We’ve got it all here-big Homey B’s, good chippies, a couple of B&M’s in walking distance—all the important things in life.

Truff’s scraping the barrel with that Bruce Bogtrotter pic. I’m mortified if there’s a spec of dirt on my kid’s shoe. Meff.
Same.. I really like it here. Loads of shops, nice chippy and I love chico land as well AND my mortgage isn't through the roof.Just cos you live in nogsy doesn't mean you don't have good job and a nice house!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet he had covid when they didn’t leave the house for a week when they got back from Ibiza, when we had that scorching hot weather. I’m sure we were all saying they had covid.

Reactions: 37
So on the 9th of may they were isolating and he had covid… 14th of may was his 30th party…

edited to say that the 15th was a snot fest troll rant video. Always pulls that out when she’s done something wrong. Funny that

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Ahhh loved catching up this morning! I also have a Chinese last night, ordered from chamber 36 in smithdown and omg, best Chinese I've ever had. Going to go the one in town next time I'm wanting snacks before a night out.
Of courseeee delos had covid, bet she's had it too, stinky meff.
Howling at her looking like a siu mai with two chips under it 😭😭😭

Reactions: 13
On the 13th May they were in the zoo as well, wonder when he was supposed to have covid?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ahhh loved catching up this morning! I also have a Chinese last night, ordered from chamber 36 in smithdown and omg, best Chinese I've ever had. Going to go the one in town next time I'm wanting snacks before a night out.
Of courseeee delos had covid, bet she's had it too, stinky meff.
Howling at her looking like a siu mai with two chips under it 😭😭😭
Sorry to derail have you been to friends on smithdown and tasted their kebabs especially their special sauce 🤤 x

Reactions: 4
So on the 9th of may they were isolating and he had covid… 14th of may was his 30th party…

edited to say that the 15th was a snot fest troll rant video. Always pulls that out when she’s done something wrong. Funny that
Wasn't that around the time they went to London for the weekend, but it was just a day cos they couldn't afford it? And she was pissed on the train and made a holy twit out if her boyfriend (nit husband nor fiancé)?

Reactions: 16
Wasn't that around the time they went to London for the weekend, but it was just a day cos they couldn't afford it? And she was pissed on the train and made a holy twit out if her boyfriend (nit husband nor fiancé)?
This was may 2020. The post on the interiors page saying that they were isolating and delo had started the garden was from then

Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail have you been to friends on smithdown and tasted their kebabs especially their special sauce 🤤 x
Also derailing but has anyone had fish toasts from the chippy in Toxteth? I went years ago with my ex boyfriend when we visited his mum and they were amazing!!!! But I can't remember the name of the chippy of where exactly it was but I need one again!!!!

Reactions: 6
So miss never runs the hoover around is getting a real tree? At least in the garage is should be cold enough that it doesn’t entirely die before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is the big obsession with bleeping horlicks ? Ive been havin it for years now after my nan offered me some,way before it was a symbol for instagram attention, to me its just a drink my nan reccomends for bedtime 😂
Full of vitamins which is good (unless you already take ten million vitamins from herberrrrst) but also lots of carbs and other things which dont help with loosing weight whatsoever, but carry on drinking gallons of it please truff

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.