Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on the 9th of may they were isolating and he had covid… 14th of may was his 30th party…

edited to say that the 15th was a snot fest troll rant video. Always pulls that out when she’s done something wrong. Funny that
Were we not all isolating in may 2020 🤣 well supposed to be. I don’t think he had covid then, I definitely think it’s been this year.

Reactions: 11
What the actual duck has Black Friday got to do with your ability to put a wash on Kate you fat stinking ox.

She looks like white Dee

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What the actual duck has Black Friday got to do with your ability to put a wash on Kate you fat stinking ox.

She looks like white Dee
I thought this girl. Despite her claims, it’s not like she’s got a load of stock she sells and needs to process orders. They’re all 2 bit collabs that she gets a minimal cut from. She’s just a dirty witch end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Were we not all isolating in may 2020 🤣 well supposed to be. I don’t think he had covid then, I definitely think it’s been this year.
Ah maybe. Just with her saying he started the garden when he had covid and he was working on the garden may 2020🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I actually think this room is gorgeous or it would be if it was this style in the actual living room and not the tiny garage
In the original living room it would have been lovely, the garage could have been a great playroom for Olive

Reactions: 19
What is the big obsession with bleeping horlicks ? Ive been havin it for years now after my nan offered me some,way before it was a symbol for instagram attention, to me its just a drink my nan reccomends for bedtime 😂
Full of vitamins which is good (unless you already take ten million vitamins from herberrrrst) but also lots of carbs and other things which dont help with loosing weight whatsoever, but carry on drinking gallons of it please truff
I bloody love a Horlicks, the normal one I've never tried the chocolate. Nothing nicer than a Horlicks in bed with a book, and yes it reminds me of being at my Nan's!

Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly. And then delos walk in upstairs could have been a little filming room?
If they wanted to, they could have had it as a shared walk in/fliming room, and put a sofa bed in the playroom for guests if they didn’t want it in the upstairs room. Guess mez is back to sleeping on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was influenced (I know at my age I should know better 🙄) to buy a swan milk frother another dust collecting appliance I thought, so Im not a hot chocolate lover but hot milk with the cadburys powder all in together and in the frother is a winner.

Reactions: 9
Nah I can’t relate. I’ve been ridiculously busy all week, working and ferrying my kids about to their various clubs. My house still isn’t dirty. Everyday my children have had a freshly cooked meal. Hot bath. I’ve still managed to wash clothes and run round with the hoover.

You truff, have one child. No job. So unless your claiming it’s because of your mental health you legit have no excuse.

It’s not relatable it’s disgusting. This isn’t mum life.

This morning I’ve done a load of washing, ironed and put away from yesterday. Cleaned my kitchen after breakfast and done a full weeks shop. My children don’t nap. Yours does. Let her sleep you’re going to make her ill. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture……an you can see she’s knackered! Whilst she’s sleeping clean! Put on a wash. It’s really not that hard to do 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I actually can’t believe they’re putting a tree in that blummin lean to , infront of the unknown cupboard , blocking the tv view , touching the couch. I swear the pair of them need a mental health analysis

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine doing a capacity assessment on her 👀 she would get herself bleeping sectioned with the lies and the ability to make zero sense despite English being her only language

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.