Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spilling out (walk-in) max’n relaxing such a fool
Barging about in Liverpool
When a couple of trolls said I was up to no good
Starting belling out my local plod.
I got on 7 different flights and my ‘mom’ got scarred she said “you’re going to the house with the couch full of dog hair” 🎶

@Poirotthepigeon what have you started 😂
Bongo I think you need to record the entire song for us 🎵🎵😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is going on with her leg? I hope she is editing and her leg doesn’t actually look like that.
I HATE those feather shoes with a passion! She is mortifying, worst fashion sense ever. And that’s coming from someone who only wears jeans and tshirts 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that….is that an arse cheek??

Think someone was too obsessed with thinking the optical illusion blazer made her look so slim she didn’t realise her bum was hanging out. The black part of the blazer is only half your width Kate hun!
Bet her tights stink at both ends 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Jesus god in heaven I've just watched her stories. The commentary reminds me of that shop in town..(Liverpool) which used to have that woman inside screeching down a microphone about all the shite clothing they had in store
Waaaaaaaaaaaa Solitaire! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How someone with no arse can still have her arse hanging out of that monstrosity I have no idea

• Haha
The clothes are getting worse by the minute. Why does she wear those cross body bags all the time. Everything she’s had on looks atrocious. No style whatsoever

• Haha
I’m crying at the fresh Prince lyrics and now truff’s legs. Remember when you were younger and you used to rip barbie’s legs off and put them on back to front? Well that’s what truff looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The clothes are getting worse by the minute. Why does she wear those cross body bags all the time. Everything she’s had on looks atrocious. No style whatsoever
Cross body bags and fat tits - great combo there falcon icon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she insist on wearing clothes with belts on when she's built like an American fridge?! Well, at least they're supporting her oblong tits which is more than can be said for her bras

Cross body bags and fat tits - great combo there falcon icon
She always reminds me of Heather Trott with those bags
0_EastEnders.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is that….is that an arse cheek??

Think someone was too obsessed with thinking the optical illusion blazer made her look so slim she didn’t realise her bum was hanging out. The black part of the blazer is only half your width Kate hun!
How tight and small are those tights ffs, looks at the back of her right leg where she’s bending it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What, use them against her - as in calling her out when she is on one lying and giving the worst make up advice out? Maybe you're the issue Katie, not us???
Nah, it's the work you can charge an absolute premium for and get away with it. If your confidence was rock bottom during to trollz there's no way you'd be chatting pure shite on make up lives. Face if Scruffs there's 16 Yr old girls doing their mates make up to sneak into Marine Lounge with more knowledge and up to date techniques than you.

What is going on with her leg? I hope she is editing and her leg doesn’t actually look like that.
bleeping actually crying. Mr Tickle legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that 🤣🤣🤣
I really did wonder if anyone would see it so I’m very pleased to hear that 🤩

Why does she insist on wearing clothes with belts on when she's built like an American fridge?! Well, at least they're supporting her oblong tits which is more than can be said for her bras

She always reminds me of Heather Trott with those bags
View attachment 889069
Does anyone else call them Peggy purses?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.