Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are all on fire today 🔥 I can't stop laughing! Those song lyrics are hysterical 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally, I do believe that she has lost the confidence to teach.

I don’t believe this is down to “trolls”, I think it’s more likely to be because:
- Her make up style is quite dated, and therefore not in demand.
- She makes no effort to update her skills, keep up with current products and trends.
- Has minimal / no knowledge or awareness of skin care and the importance of it.
- Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think she is qualified to teach an accredited course. Which would mean the best she could offer was a workshop, and not a qualifying course.

So maybe, just for once, stop activating victim mode, be honest. I can’t teach, I don’t want to be held accountable for any misinformation, so I don’t save my lives. I am too lazy to pay for courses to update my knowledge and skill set, no one if gifting these type of opportunities. I am genuinely as happy as I make out to strangers on the internet. No one is arsed about you. You are quite insignificant. Read the wiki.

Always. Read the wiki.
She’s LAZY that is why - too lazy to learn new styles , to clean up , to look after her child

it is evident from the way she conducts her life she is lazy

waking up at 530 doesn’t mean you’re Bette r than anyone , it means you get up early

it’s what you fill your days with and accomplishments

then pair couldn’t even be arsed to fix their dryer door before their big revel the other week

she wants an easy life and thinks this is how to do it

she forgets her excellent packaging states that her Insta will have reels WHICH IS DOESNT

Homies will drop her as soon as that stock is all gone FACT

Reactions: 27
She called you a SCRUFF not a scuff you big illiterate hambeast. On yourself Emily 👏🏻
This sums her up so much and.wonders why she has over a 100 threads. She is a bleeping nasty bleep, cant accept any slightly criticism.

How many blag Chanel bags can one girl own 😵💫
Especially as chanel bags have doubled in value, around 4-5k a pop. I bet hers reek of plastic fish, covered in old make up and biscuit crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And here we have unedited Truff direct from Glamify #nofilter . . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why does she insist on wearing clothes with belts on when she's built like an American fridge?! Well, at least they're supporting her oblong tits which is more than can be said for her bras

She always reminds me of Heather Trott with those bags
View attachment 889069
Body Shape like her aswel 🤣

Why the does she stand and walk like that?? Does she really think she looks good?

also bit late but was watching the oluvs Xmas photo shoot video and why has she given poor oluv a blow dry like Gail platt 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to her live, its all the trolls fault that she only does wedding make up now. She can't teach anymore due to a lack of confidence which started when she was pregnant with Olive and her trolling was at it's most horrific. She dodged all oh Darlin ownership questions though.
Also our fault that she doesn't save her lives etc. So we don't use them against her.
Yep this is someone who apparently has no confidence due to us trolls😂

P.s model wears size 8

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is this hungry bleep of a size 8 model obsessed with Christmas bleeping markets

How many blag Chanel bags can one girl own 😵💫
There not hers, that glamify must of bought them on the cheap cos every soft bleep who goes there to show their fave styles always have them. That other not funny head Charlotte Dawson had them also when she was there. I think they’re on every photo on glamify picture x

*They're

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trolls take a bleeping now - the song has had me actually crying with laughter - Bravo 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t edit my photos anymore

Kate you’re a bleeping liar and a fraud. I’ve seen you numerous times in the flesh, YOU EDIT YOUR PHOTOS!!

I’m this close 🤏🏻 To actually asking you why you lie when I next see you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.