Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I whistled for a cube and when it came near
The license plate said, "F4T T1T5" and it had finance in the mirror!
If anything I could say that nissan cube was rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo, my code is "Berssst hAir"

sorry all i could think of, wheres barb when you need her !?
@QueenBarb2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
According to her live, its all the trolls fault that she only does wedding make up now. She can't teach anymore due to a lack of confidence which started when she was pregnant with Olive and her trolling was at it's most horrific. She dodged all oh Darlin ownership questions though.
Also our fault that she doesn't save her lives etc. So we don't use them against her.
Personally, I do believe that she has lost the confidence to teach.

I don’t believe this is down to “trolls”, I think it’s more likely to be because:
- Her make up style is quite dated, and therefore not in demand.
- She makes no effort to update her skills, keep up with current products and trends.
- Has minimal / no knowledge or awareness of skin care and the importance of it.
- Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think she is qualified to teach an accredited course. Which would mean the best she could offer was a workshop, and not a qualifying course.

So maybe, just for once, stop activating victim mode, be honest. I can’t teach, I don’t want to be held accountable for any misinformation, so I don’t save my lives. I am too lazy to pay for courses to update my knowledge and skill set, no one if gifting these type of opportunities. I am genuinely as happy as I make out to strangers on the internet. No one is arsed about you. You are quite insignificant. Read the wiki.

I always read your posts and laugh because you never miss READ THE WIKI. Keep up the good work 🐰
Always. Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I

@QueenBarb2
I pulled up to my upside down house about seven or eight
In time for Oluv’s bedtime as we don’t keep her out later
I looked at my semi, to go inside I was reluctant
To sit on my shitter in the utility as the Mucker of Upton 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Personally, I do believe that she has lost the confidence to teach.

I don’t believe this is down to “trolls”, I think it’s more likely to be because:
- Her make up style is quite dated, and therefore not in demand.
- She makes no effort to update her skills, keep up with current products and trends.
- Has minimal / no knowledge or awareness of skin care and the importance of it.
- Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think she is qualified to teach an accredited course. Which would mean the best she could offer was a workshop, and not a qualifying course.

So maybe, just for once, stop activating victim mode, be honest. I can’t teach, I don’t want to be held accountable for any misinformation, so I don’t save my lives. I am too lazy to pay for courses to update my knowledge and skill set, no one if gifting these type of opportunities. I am genuinely as happy as I make out to strangers on the internet. No one is arsed about you. You are quite insignificant. Read the wiki.

Always. Read the wiki.
Agree with all of this, it was Cheryl who had the accreditation. Imagine having Kate’s make up ‘knowledge’, watching content from the Charlotte Kirks of the world, and still making no effort to brush up on your skills. It beggars belief. In any job you have to prove continuous professional development. Instagram being her ‘job’ allows her to get away with doing the absolute bare minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She couldnt catch a pig in an entry with them legs, she stands like a kid with clicky hips and they put a plaster spica cast with the bar across.
Shaz you’re my new best troll. CANT CATCH A PIG IN AN ENTRY AHAHAHAHAHAJAJ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is going on with her leg? I hope she is editing and her leg doesn’t actually look like that.
She’s really trying to make those shoes a thing isn’t she
How can brands allow ads with filters on - those pants are supposedly grey - they look black to me. Tbh they look like a load of pixels but Kate doesn’t edit her pics does she trolls 🤦‍♀️
Take it she’s having a fat day with the shirt out?? She looks a right mess, fat or not.

Has she got rickets?!
can someone gift Kate some vitamin c please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spilling out (walk-in) max’n relaxing such a fool
Barging about in Liverpool
When a couple of trolls said I was up to no good
Starting belling out my local plod.
I got on 7 different flights and my ‘mom’ got scarred she said “you’re going to the house with the couch full of dog hair” 🎶

@Poirotthepigeon what have you started 😂
BONGGGGG AHAHAHAHA YOU NEED A TONY AWARD

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus god in heaven I've just watched her stories. The commentary reminds me of that shop in town..(Liverpool) which used to have that woman inside screeching down a microphone about all the shite clothing they had in store

• Haha
Reactions: 44

@QueenBarb2
Hahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha

@QueenBarb2
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
I could sit on my throne in the utility downstairs 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Cant deal with this bleeping bon Marche haul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the actual duck, shes dressed like my butch english teacher from 2000. Boot cut pants were tit then and tit now, especially on her weird oblong body
On this photo, it looks like she has just one boob, halfway up her abdomen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.