Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot the most important bit she pronounced La Prairie correctly! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Well done truff!
But she doesn't read here...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can one of you lovely trolls record her lives please I’m not quick enough to see them 🀣 thank you 😘

Reactions: 9
Errrr Steph Davis wtf surely it’s medication making her like that?
Truff doing a live at 7:30am prime time that when the childless are asleep and the ones with kids are running round trying to get everyone ready πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I forgot the most important bit she pronounced La Prairie correctly! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Well done truff!
So she bleeping should they gift her enough of their expensive products even though it’s totally wasted on her 🀨

Reactions: 8
On her live this morning, I’m pretty sure that she had exactly the same eye makeup on from yesterday. She started the live doing her foundation (her eyes were already done)… I don’t think she’s taken that eye makeup off you know.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh no. It's the end of an era. Hopefully her hairburst addled brain will have forgotten the correct pronunciation soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Peacocks clothes didn't really do anything for her. She is really skinny on her bottom half with no arse, (assuming she hasn't messed with the videos) but built like a brick tit house on her top half! I wouldn't even know what to recommend to dress like for her shape πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

I have pure rugby players legs and ham arms so I'm not slagging you off KHM. We are all different shapes and sizes. Glad you're (sort of) embracing yours 😘

Reactions: 21
According to her live, its all the trolls fault that she only does wedding make up now. She can't teach anymore due to a lack of confidence which started when she was pregnant with Olive and her trolling was at it's most horrific. She dodged all oh Darlin ownership questions though.
Also our fault that she doesn't save her lives etc. So we don't use them against her.
What, use them against her - as in calling her out when she is on one lying and giving the worst make up advice out? Maybe you're the issue Katie, not us???

• Haha
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air meets the Filthy Mucker of Upton
DEAD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Not to shame anyone who’s a mum as β€˜I am mum’ too but those outfits are mumsy, frumpy and old fashioned. Totally different erm fashion (if you’d call it that?!) from the pari scenes 9 weeks ago. She would not be seen dead in any of them clothes if she wasn’t get paid for the ad. Total sell out
I AM MOTHER also I cant always afford named stuff as the kids get all the best stuff, I get stuff off plt if theres a big sale on and I can afford it, which is rare but mostly from Tesco/Adsa if Im honest theyve got some lovely comfy tracksuits and jumpers and even dressy stuff too. And even if I could afford named stuff like I probably still wouldnt, I dress for comfort, not to please others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She couldnt catch a pig in an entry with them legs, she stands like a kid with clicky hips and they put a plaster spica cast with the bar across.

• Haha
Now this is story all about how my house got flipped turned upside down 🎡🎡
And I’d like to take a min
just stand right there
I’ll tell you how I became the owner of a lounge with no chairs 🎢

In west of the Upton born and raised, to my family
I’m known as β€˜Katie Jane Hayes’.
Continue….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Spilling out (walk-in) max’n relaxing such a fool
Barging about in Liverpool
When a couple of trolls said I was up to no good
Starting belling out my local plod.
I got on 7 different flights and my β€˜mom’ got scarred she said β€œyou’re going to the house with the couch full of dog hair” 🎢

@Poirotthepigeon what have you started πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.