Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’d like to take a min
just stand right there
I’ll tell you how I became the owner of a lounge with no chairs 🎶

In west of the Upton born and raised, to my family
I’m known as ‘Katie Jane Hayes’.
Continue….
Bong you bleeping legend taking a bleeping bow

I whistled for a cube and when it came near
The license plate said, "F4T T1T5" and it had finance in the mirror!
If anything I could say that nissan cube was rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo, my code is "Berssst hAir"

sorry all i could think of, wheres barb when you need her !?
@QueenBarb2
Oh my bleeping god take a bow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she in a funfair hall of mirrors? Why is her leg bending the wrong way! 😱
Kate: I DONT EDIT MY PHOTOS ANYMORE DO I MATT?

Tattle: posts this pic to the wiki - *mic drop*

Maybe what she means is she doesn’t edit her pictures anymore because she’s using that video editor Burrito posted about 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said the other day this is the funniest thread on tattle and you know what it is 😂😂 I’ve been here since the start from the Mrs hinch thread and some others but didn’t start commenting on this one till last year but I’ll tell you want trolls you all are fucken hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Never seen someone so top heavy y’know. How does she stay upright and not just face plant the floor all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Never seen someone so top heavy y’know. How does she stay upright and not just face plant the floor all the time?
My friend said in our group chat today that must be why she stands with her legs so far apart, she would tip over if she didn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How the hell can Glamify sign off that reel,Kate’s morphed herself into a completely different shape. We all know she looks like a real life Spongebob in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like a shire horse with those pants and fluffy shoes on 😳
It’s a neigh from me Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 38
F21DF9D9-7246-479D-9A01-1E84AC8ADEB6.jpeg

Isn’t it funny how she looks completely different on videos taken by other people.. she’s bleeping HENCH 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Why does she stand like she’s filled her knickers? Does she think it’s attractive to look like she’s straddling an invisible horse? Weird one her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 889515

Isn’t it funny how she looks completely different on videos taken by other people.. she’s bleeping HENCH 🤣
The horse in the fields by Gilmoss shouted he wants his blanket back, she’s built like a donkey and a wonky one at that.
Just had a lovely chippy tea delivery from the golden Phoenix, couldnt shout fat tits down the phone though, Id have been barred.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.