Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks nice and clean as always
She looks like shes done an 12 shift in Harry Ramsdens
She’s ditched

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve walked past begging town centre tramps who’ve had better hair cuts than bleeping Delo.
It’s 100% a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why has delo got the Umbro coat on me dad used to go my brothers footy in 1997 on with his work combats! And what’s going on with his hair do he just not know what to do with it?
Cos he’s not long logged off from his weekend job at B&Q 👷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I caught on her live for a brief second and she was saying she was going on a family Christmas Day out but couldn’t remember where and that she’d booked it ages ago. How can you forget where you are going 😅she’s such a twit - all for attention, as if all da trollzzz are going to hunt her down there.

Reactions: 28
I caught on her live for a brief second and she was saying she was going on a family Christmas Day out but couldn’t remember where and that she’d booked it ages ago. How can you forget where you are going 😅she’s such a twit - all for attention, as if all da trollzzz are going to hunt her down there.
It was probably another freebie

Reactions: 12
I think it’s quite bold of Truff to assume that I am jealous of:
- Her maxed out credit cards
- Her upside down house
- Her interest only mortgage
- Her poor credit financed geriatric Range
- Her Quaver like posture
- Her “job”
- Her garden
- Her friends
- Her “haters”
- Her calorie deficit that’s not a diet
- Her collaborations
- Her ability to void her bowels next to a kitchen sink

Just to clarify, as a person with a mortgage on a normal shaped house , owns a car, has a job I love, and earn a nice wage, pays my taxes, I can genuinely assure you, I am not jealous.

In addition, for someone who isn’t bothered what people think of you, you really go out of your way at every opportunity to seek validation from strangers on a free app on the internet.

READ THE WIKI
And I’m sure you also have a loo roll hanger or holder and not stuck on the side of the sink 🤮 bet she stands on one foot on the loo to wipe the brown sharks from her arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine Delo thinking he’ll go for a tit in that utility room with his phone for 20 mins and it happens to be the one day of the month Fat tits does her “laundry” bursting in stomping up and down 🤣

I got all nostalgic earlier when I was driving thinking how we all don’t call her THM anymore, but I’m so glad it’s been replaced by our main troll @JoeExotic with Fat tits because I bleeping howl everytime I type it 🤣..ps Not honey monster.
When I see that picture of that utility room and that loo so near sink I cringe 😬 it so 👎 🤮

That's so no one followed her

That's so no one followed her
Ofcourse oluv LOVED it 🙄

Look how red the poor childs hands are with the cold 😡

Bet that child has got just a vest and a nappy on under that wet suit thing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Where's her gloves 🤔

Reactions: 6
Imagine the poo particles when she flushes with her clothes hanging on the maiden in that little room. I flip if my fella doesn’t put the lid down before flushing cos of the hand towel I keep a few feet away, even my kids know to put the lid down 🤣🤣 I watched a programme years ago that showed how far the toilet splash’s when you flush! I haven’t kept my toothbrush on the sink since 🙈
She’s the type to keep her toothbrushes next to the toilet 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Spot the difference… also wtf is he wearing, looks like he’s chucked on his dad’s coat to put the bins out
295E9BE4-3F6B-4D77-8147-777DE23EAC44.png
78AD0806-5EBE-49F0-9678-C38EA06ACD13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Imagine Fat tits rinsing herself of Max’s tit in that downstairs shower after wading through it all in the back garden and Mez just nips in with a washing basket full of piss stained clothes from the “filming” room. I’m bleeping dead thinking about all the scenarios 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Trolls I need your help..... looking to book my nephews into the 'enhanced forest' but Google is bringing up no results🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kate last week "oluffff is in bed by 7pm"
Kate today: 8.14pm and us just driving home from enhanced forest and free food 🙄
No wonder that poor kid always looks tired and is ill, she'll be run down with the lack of routine and sleep.
Selfish slab backed witch

Reactions: 32
How much food did they order?! How's that calorie defecit going then?
So much greedy going on there, bet they never even tipped. Scroungers.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.