Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeee Scruffy pair of bastards bumming their tea on the way home.
She always tries to hide the AD on her stories
Bad stink. Kids walking round in clothes she hasn't paid for , going for their bummed food. No shame them two.

Reactions: 29
So that’s cleared that up for anyone interested in how gormless got started
she was self taught before she done her level 3

she also done a day course and she was allowed to sit in a session so watch 🤔

🙄
I've never looked at this girls page, is she that bad? Gormless? As bad as truff?

Reactions: 6
I’m a few pages behind catching up on her antics today with a stiff drink. But how how HOW THE duck has she been gifted a bleeping meal. Hilarious. Send that Range Rover back hun clearly can’t afford life

Reactions: 18
I reckon she rings these places and asks for a free meal in return for posting it on her insta.
Shame on her. That free meal could’ve gone to a family with nothing, yet beggy arse who can apparently afford a Range Rover thinks nothing of taking it, and from a family run business too.
Kate you are disgusting. People literally have NOTHING and don’t know where their kids next meal is coming from.
She’s scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hiding the AD is the worst thing to do ever this will change soon intsa will have to stop it after so many complaints ✋🏻🚫

Tea as an AD thou wow never see an influencer promoting this, skint tits thou can't help herself

Suprised she paid for Knowsley, tree up pending, door arch, Christmas eve tit and pj's all for free now even more so she's skint with the new old AF car

Reactions: 27
More fool the business gifting the greedy witch. 54 are the best at telling scrounges to PAY FOR THEIR tit when they ask for collabs.

Reactions: 19
If she wants to sell the upside down fairground house and move - particularly if she wants another baby and no one is willing to give up their “walk-in” for a nursery, surely her ability to upsize their home will be affected by paying out £700 on car finance a month? It really is all for the gram isn’t it and not for the future with her! I’m astounded how she thinks people aspire to be her!
Actually, bad credit companies effect your credit. Mainly because they credit check you a lot against other companies and that effects your credit. Its a very bad circle. Not that she would know. If I'm not on point, someone plz tell me, but every check against your credit is awful.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she rings these places and asks for a free meal in return for posting it on her insta.
Shame on her. That free meal could’ve gone to a family with nothing, yet beggy arse who can apparently afford a Range Rover thinks nothing of taking it, and from a family run business too.
Kate you are disgusting. People literally have NOTHING and don’t know where their kids next meal is coming from.
She’s scum.
She is a family with nothing ist she

Reactions: 7
The video she’s just put up 🤣🤣🤣 Kate love your not successful or a bleeping bum on Instagram 😂😂😂 your absolute blert

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This video has just come up on my insta feed, of that frog picture someone posted on here of truffs arse, and I’ve died,
truff getting out the bath 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s scum.
1000%, absolute scruff.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.