Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt loves chicken kebabs, on a picture of lamb chops and chips. Take it those chips are for her. I need that calorie deficit diet fat tits has.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First time at Christakis coz it’s free you fat titted CUNTTTTT!!!!

Honestly boils my piss! Yano if she went there again next month (& god forbid PAID) I’d be like ok fair enough, but she won’t!! So frustrating!! And no I’m not jealous Truff, I earn my own money & pay for everything I have or have ever had MYSELF!

These businesses have suffered enough, there just as bad offering freebies tho 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
oh all the things offered to influencers, I’m sorry but I could never accept food. I’d be too embarrassed and my fella deffo wouldn’t allow me photograph and tag him eating food we had bummed. He’d get bleeping ripped in work.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
oh all the things offered to influencers, I’m sorry but I could never accept food. I’d be too embarrassed and my fella deffo wouldn’t allow me photograph and tag him eating food we had bummed. He’d get bleeping ripped in work.
Agree 100%. I see sallie all has been there too.

Reactions: 8
The fact she's accepting free food definitely proves...

FAT👏TITS👏IS👏SKINT👏

I could never accept a free meal just to promote on insta such a cunty thing to do especially when she 'supposedly' helps out at that charity/food bank place

Reactions: 43
Especially in hard times when there are people literally surviving on food banks and you have those glutenous 2 scoffing every free meal they get. Dirty tramps

Reactions: 18
You know I think she is actually being ripped off paying with her own money, look at OMGs directors comment.

also look at Mezheads comment, Kate works diddy daddy DIY so hard 😂

Also have noticed Naomi Vietnamese’s fambo have also used same Finance Co 🕵🏻
Why does she deserve it??
What the duck has she done??
Used oluv who was “to pure for this world” as a cash cow, got her belly out and slapped it a few times like she’s kneading some dough, put her name to cheap China tat, bummed loads of free stuff from companies,
do people actually think she’s bought the car out right 🥴

I’m fuming she’s been gifted a meal
At christakis, I love it there,
get back to your own side, we dont want you here you smelly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And I’m sure you also have a loo roll hanger or holder and not stuck on the side of the sink 🤮 bet she stands on one foot on the loo to wipe the brown sharks from her arse 😂
It wouldn't surprise me is she doesnt wipe her arse and uses that cheap lecky shower to give it a once over and leaves tit residue everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ofcourse oluv LOVED it 🙄

Look how red the poor childs hands are with the cold 😡

Bet that child has got just a vest and a nappy on under that wet suit thing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
He’s bleeping gormless looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm loving all her 'dont let Instagram fool you' comments at the moment! No Kate- its not Instagram who is making out you're shitting money to spend on cars and 'designer' bags, its you, you absolute wally!!! She really doesn't see the irony in what she is posting does she?!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.