Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with this hahahahaha

the person who also saidher marketing friend thought it was a parody account has also topped me over the edge this weekend haha the bad biff
Honestly! She couldn’t believe it was a real human person, and not someone funny impersonating an influencer. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
D735BC6B-3C17-4422-AB82-987850675D91.png
What in the photoshop is going on with her stompers. Where’s her leg? Does the coat overlap the boots or do the boots overlap the coat 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She hasn’t even got skirting boards. I don’t think a toilet roll holder is even on the agenda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why has delo got the Umbro coat on me dad used to go my brothers footy in 1997 on with his work combats! And what’s going on with his hair do he just not know what to do with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine Delo thinking he’ll go for a tit in that utility room with his phone for 20 mins and it happens to be the one day of the month Fat tits does her “laundry” bursting in stomping up and down 🤣

I got all nostalgic earlier when I was driving thinking how we all don’t call her THM anymore, but I’m so glad it’s been replaced by our main troll @JoeExotic with Fat tits because I bleeping howl everytime I type it 🤣..ps Not honey monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.