Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stunning is that Rebekah doran… if you know her… and Tiana x
Just been looking at this name (Rebekah Doran) and thinking I recognised it. I know her mum (beautiful inside & out) and remember when she was born 🙈

Sorry for the (brackets); I’m (not) Truff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's so obsessed with 'haters' isn't she? Can anyone confirm if she was bullied in school? I'm getting pure victim vibes from her! Forever striving to show how amazing her life is and how she allegedly doesn't care what anyone thinks. All a load of 💩. She never gives it a rest!

Reactions: 26
Why are we all skipping over the amazing glasses ad stories?
"They have over a thousand different glasses for you to choose from. Another blue light fact is around everywhere erm so even sunlight erm so even just wearing glasses...and they're just such a fashion statement as well and erm and I also wanna show you these and I also have a discount code"
This was the first and last mention of blue light and didn't explain a god damn thing!

Trolls, both main and basic, I present to you, the best influenza in the world 🌎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
10000% pep has a tattle account!!
I really can't take to pep, I find her painfully basic
I reckon she rings these places and asks for a free meal in return for posting it on her insta.
Shame on her. That free meal could’ve gone to a family with nothing, yet beggy arse who can apparently afford a Range Rover thinks nothing of taking it, and from a family run business too.
Kate you are disgusting. People literally have NOTHING and don’t know where their kids next meal is coming from.
She’s scum.
This 100% 👌👌👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Swipe for the reality of Monday- first picture is Olive in a dirty jumper. Last picture is Olive crying because you won't leave her alone and have put wings on her for a photo op.
But yeah, just another dreamy re-start tother week for my lot.
Screenshot_20211122-092317_Instagram.jpg

She's not even tagged the personalised, snot covered jumper company. No small business share today guyzzzz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I see she’s raised olives kitchen. I hope it’s attached to the wall and the little white things she’s used to raise it!

Reactions: 7
Why are we all skipping over the amazing glasses ad stories?
"They have over a thousand different glasses for you to choose from. Another blue light fact is around everywhere erm so even sunlight erm so even just wearing glasses...and they're just such a fashion statement as well and erm and I also wanna show you these and I also have a discount code"
This was the first and last mention of blue light and didn't explain a god damn thing!

Trolls, both main and basic, I present to you, the best influenza in the world 🌎
Jesus! That was painful 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That kid looks absolutely bleeping knackered. Let her have a day off.

Clearly her blag trip to specsavers a few weeks back did not result in free glasses. So she got her test from there and couldn't afford them, so manages to blag free ones. She's such a scrounger.

Oh, I'd love to read your blog Gi, or maybe I have?!

Reactions: 35
Girl I am ready to eat 75lbs of mashed potato and gravy
I’ve been here 4 days and already my clothes are tight.

she shares things like ‘don’t block everyone so a troll can’t report back’… but she does block everyone. And if people stopped talking about her she wouldn’t have anything to cry about and less engagement for her big footed child

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.