Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accepting free chops and chips is a real low. I could never bring myself to post that with AD on it. My mates would think I had lost the plot and send me some food over so I didn’t have to go out begging the local restaurants for my tea

Reactions: 29
oh all the things offered to influencers, I’m sorry but I could never accept food. I’d be too embarrassed and my fella deffo wouldn’t allow me photograph and tag him eating food we had bummed. He’d get bleeping ripped in work.
When I was doing it I never accepted the food because I was just too embarrassed. I would much rather pay.

Christakis can duck off giving free food to this smelly wool. Lost my business

Reactions: 20
When I was doing it I never accepted the food because I was just too embarrassed. I would much rather pay.

Christakis can duck off giving free food to this smelly wool. Lost my business
Gigi are you an influenza too?
Good on you not accepting the food x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gigi are you an influenza too?
Good on you not accepting the food x
Not in the way they are now, I had an actual blog where I wrote articles etc, it was before “influencers” became what they are today (aka big horrible talentless messes) I used to get invited for meals but the only time I ever accepted free food was when a company I was working with whacked out their credit cards 😂

Also, at the height of what I was doing I had around 30k IG followers, and I got twice the likes Kate gets

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Accepting free chops and chips is a real low. I could never bring myself to post that with AD on it. My mates would think I had lost the plot and send me some food over so I didn’t have to go out begging the local restaurants for my tea
It looks like there eating it in the place u wait before they call u through to sit at ur table in a restaurant 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Serious question, how the duck does she calorie count all these meals out? I tried to do My Fitness Pal once and the struggle was real, I couldn’t even log a homemade Sunday dinner properly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine Fat tits rinsing herself of Max’s tit in that downstairs shower after wading through it all in the back garden and Mez just nips in with a washing basket full of piss stained clothes from the “filming” room. I’m bleeping dead thinking about all the scenarios 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
By the looks of the position of the loo it faces the door so imagine olive opening the door whilst khm is curling one out whilst she has guests over. I'm the same barb I'm howling at all of scenarios 😢

Not in the way they are now, I had an actual blog where I wrote articles etc, it was before “influencers” became what they are today (aka big horrible talentless messes) I used to get invited for meals but the only time I ever accepted free food was when a company I was working with whacked out their credit cards 😂

Also, at the height of what I was doing I had around 30k IG followers, and I got twice the likes Kate gets
I'm dying to know who you are now gi 😂
I'd expect nothing but glam 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not giving anything away wig! 😂 I don’t do it anymore, wasn’t makeup though.

Has anyone saved the post about the 700 quid a month rangey? Can’t find it again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funniest thread on Tattle.. you are all royalty and I hope you all have an amazing week ahead 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually, bad credit companies effect your credit. Mainly because they credit check you a lot against other companies and that effects your credit. Its a very bad circle. Not that she would know. If I'm not on point, someone plz tell me, but every check against your credit is awful.
Not every check against your credit is bad, a soft footprint won’t affect anything (like a pretty employment credit check), I assume a check for a mortgage will leave a record but it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world, but multiple checks will affect you, and checks by unscrupulous companies is going to hurt! She’s a woman

Ok I’m just catching up as I’m away for a few weeks but oh my god, 700 sobs for a smelly arl rangey hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA jsjehdikwb a can’t breathe, imagine that being your life I’d bleeping DIE. My mortgage on a far more beautiful house than hers is less than that. Oh Kate you poor twit. Feel sly on you girl
Was wondering where you were Gi hope you are doing OK? 🤩😘

Reactions: 7

I hope you’re not Shirley Ballas in disguise 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m ok thanks love ❤ On me hols in the US. Got some down time so I’m back to perusing tattle 😂

Haha eeee imagine. I have no celeb mates
I’m glad you got to USA, snap for us over here! Let the thanksgiving feast commence!

Imagine how Kate would react if she saw a person in need walk in to a restaurant and ask for a free 47 course meal because they were starving.
But cause its done from behind a phone screen and gets posted on the gram with AD, it's so much more palatable to her?
She makes me bleeping sick

Reactions: 23
imagine being on a live with 85k followers and the most you get watching is 220. With make up like this is it really surprising?
£700 on a month on a Rangey. Bums food from Christakis and is desperate for botox. I know where i’d be spending my money and it wouldn’t be on the car. Christakis, shame on you. Lost another customer gifting to professional bums 👎🏽

Imagine how Kate would react if she saw a person in need walk in to a restaurant and ask for a free 47 course meal because they were starving.
But cause its done from behind a phone screen and gets posted on the gram with AD, it's so much more palatable to her?
She makes me bleeping sick
Kate gifts to charity. She donated £20 for someone to get new PJs that time and that one time she spent at Charlotte Brightside. In the words of Joey from Friends, ‘Fat tits doesn’t share food’

F35D3A02-5F61-4E2C-A848-65142F760E8E.jpeg

Never not funny this photo 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
£700 on a month on a Rangey. Bums food from Christakis and is desperate for botox. I know where i’d be spending my money and it wouldn’t be on the car. Christakis, shame on you. Lost another customer gifting to professional bums 👎🏽

Kate gifts to charity. She donated £20 for someone to get new PJs that time and that one time she spent at Charlotte Brightside. In the words of Joey from Friends, ‘Fat tits doesn’t share food’

View attachment 880856

Never not funny this photo 🤣
Thank you for my new avatar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.