Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right….
She lives in Upton. 5 minutes drive from the M53.
Her “best friend” / “pt” David Edge works at the gym in Bromborough which is 10 minutes down the motorway. So about a 20 minute drive from Upton to her REALLYYYY good friend of a PT.

But she has just tagged herself in a gym in BIRKENHEAD? Bloody Birko. It’s the same distance.

She was crying how she couldn’t make it to Bromborough to see her fav PT but she can travel to BIRKO? Makes sense.

Makes as much sense as her lip blush.
Prob just trying to avoid Pep head.
Not forgetting for the last few weeks she’s been going to a gym in Upton. Guess her free pass ran out. What a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
surely I’m not the only one who’s never even heard of penhaligons 🤣 am I a meff
I’ve only heard of it this year because a really dull girl in work bums off it

Oh and unpopular FM are shite. They all turn after a few months I think. Never heard Kate mention penhaglions or whatever it is before, ever. Sounds like a made up Harry Potter word to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s a knob & a big fraud! At least we can sleep soundly in our beds knowing that we have paid for everything with our hard earned cash. We don’t need to bum freebies off every Tom,Dick and Harry.
We all have jobs and don’t need to rely on an app to make a bit of cash!
What is Truff gonna do when the arse falls out of Instagram & there’s no more begging to be done?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Makes it easier to use as it’s next to the upstairs downstairs walk in wardrobe .
Although most people have the downstairs loo off the hall not in the middle of the dinning room
Eugh, imagine sat in her lounge bit knowing truff is curling one out about 4 ft away, that kitchen will bleeping stink after shes washed her minge in there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Soz to derail but I agree so much with all the comments about weight being a tit way to track progress, I weigh 10 stone 6 and generally wear a size 10, I’m 5 ft 4, but according to BMI shite I’m touching overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I track progress using photos coz even sizes are a load of bollocks, different in every shop, and it also depends on the garment for example I bought a t shirt, blazer and a skirt from Zara the other day, the t shirt small, blazer medium (🤣) and the skirt a large. Truff’s problem is her diet, she needs to go to slimming world or something. And I’m not even being a bleep I’m speaking from experience. I used to be 12 stone 7 bursting out of a size 14, tried calorie counting but I’d lie to myself because my portion sizes were enough to feed the 5000, wouldn’t bother weighing stuff I’d just guess and put it in mfp. She needs help if she’s serious about losing weight

the fact that young girls could be so easily influenced by a stupid lying twit like her makes me sick. Those scales could trigger ED

This ted talk prob makes zero sense coz I’m hungover to duck but thanks for listening 💋
Your literally like my twin I’m the exact same! Now 5 ft 5 weighing 61kg, was 76kg in June last year but down to calorie counting at 1400 per day lost the weight. Managed to reverse diet over the last 6 months to maintain at 2650 cals a day and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. So fellow trolls, don’t cut out any food groups, eat what you enjoy and it works as long as you Track everything! Even the splash of milk in your tea! Then weight train and build muscle, increase your kcals by 50-100 calories per week once your at a happy weight, and you’ll end up eating like a Queen for life x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
#108 wait til you see my discount code ‘khmkatehayesfattits20’, for money off le prawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Soz to derail but I agree so much with all the comments about weight being a tit way to track progress, I weigh 10 stone 6 and generally wear a size 10, I’m 5 ft 4, but according to BMI shite I’m touching overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I track progress using photos coz even sizes are a load of bollocks, different in every shop, and it also depends on the garment for example I bought a t shirt, blazer and a skirt from Zara the other day, the t shirt small, blazer medium (🤣) and the skirt a large. Truff’s problem is her diet, she needs to go to slimming world or something. And I’m not even being a bleep I’m speaking from experience. I used to be 12 stone 7 bursting out of a size 14, tried calorie counting but I’d lie to myself because my portion sizes were enough to feed the 5000, wouldn’t bother weighing stuff I’d just guess and put it in mfp. She needs help if she’s serious about losing weight

the fact that young girls could be so easily influenced by a stupid lying twit like her makes me sick. Those scales could trigger ED

This ted talk prob makes zero sense coz I’m hungover to duck but thanks for listening 💋
1000% this, I'm nearly 5ft 10 (yes, a bleeping giant😂) and I would weigh the same as a small bloke but I'm I'm a size 10. I do not get hung up on what size I am in shops, mainly because everything can be so short on my I have no option to size up. I still swear by slimming world after all these years

I’ve never heard of penhaligon, sounds like a dragon off game of thrones. If it’s a luxury brand I’m just shocked they gift to such dirty disgusting tramps. Her followers of mostly teenage girls aren’t going to be able to afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've just googled it, the bottle looks so naff, looks like a bottle of Russian vodka

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Eugh, imagine sat in her lounge bit knowing truff is curling one out about 4 ft away, that kitchen will bleeping stink after shes washed her minge in there
I firmly believe she doesn’t wash her wide fanny 🤢 if she has kids tit under her nails, let’s the bin over flow like that, let’s the dust build up on the kitchen cupboards, wears a face mask which on the inside is the same colour as her skin (minty) and openly admits she doesn’t have time to get a bath or shower then she 100% doesn’t wash her wide fanny. Bet she thinks her wide fanny gets a wash every time she has a wee and wipes 🤢 khm wide fanny stinks of fishy thrush discharge pass it on

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I firmly believe she doesn’t wash her wide fanny 🤢 if she has kids tit under her nails, let’s the bin over flow like that, let’s the dust build up on the kitchen cupboards, wears a face mask which on the inside is the same colour as her skin (minty) and openly admits she doesn’t have time to get a bath or shower then she 100% doesn’t wash her wide fanny. Bet she thinks her wide fanny gets a wash every time she has a wee and wipes 🤢 khm wide fanny stinks of fishy thrush discharge pass it on
How can anyone say they don't have time to take a shower? It's like saying I don't have time to breathe. You just do it as part of your daily routine. I blame those scruffy cunts in Hollywood Ashton Kutcher and his scruffy missis. Tramps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If the old Utility room is being converted to a downstairs bathroom, where is the frequently unused washing machine going to go? The black shed of doom?? I’m really hoping it’s going in the upstairs bathroom just for shits and giggles 🙂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can always spray her fan & arm pits with the new Penhaligons perfume.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.