Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17 stories about "The TROLLLLLLS"
Not even ‘The Trolls‘ that are shared with everyone, but her very own bespoke trolls. My, me, mine. I think she secretly loves being talked about. I wouldn’t, but there again, I’m not a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t even watch her troll rants because of how thick and slow she sounds.
When you watch her it’s like she’s trying to process of what’s she’s saying but she’s not processing it 🤣

I have an insider at HNBB / La Prawn 🍤 and can confirm she was not paid to advertise products nor was she gifted them, so why use the hashtag #ad ?
Ha ha ha she’s a bad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The 5th bloody time in a few months she’s asked about getting a ‘Bob’

Quite literally Truff - nobody cares

I think you should be more concerned about washing it, let alone cutting. Scruffy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watching her stories there🤯 she’s like a broken bleeping record

tattle isn’t going away babe 🤣🤣 people
Will always talk about you because people are On to you 😂

Reactions: 18
Have the influencers got on to the new influview review site yet?? Imagine the absolute rage 😂😂😂 tattle isn’t going anywhere, it’s expanding 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have an insider at HNBB / La Prawn 🍤 and can confirm she was not paid to advertise products nor was she gifted them, so why use the hashtag #ad ?

She’s not getting gifted half the tit she tags. It’s the hello fresh situation all over. She’s failed. We ruined her. Time to get back behind the counter in the chippy babes.

Reactions: 18
This site is the only thing that keeps her relevant - I literally think she’s only getting herrr beerrrrrs for free these days.

Reactions: 14
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for Katie (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/
2 reviews up already, both not praising her so wont be long before she has her false identities posting good ones.

EF6AF83C-07F4-48AE-A6C2-E738B7031ACF.jpeg
When you watch her it’s like she’s trying to process of what’s she’s saying but she’s not processing it 🤣

Ha ha ha she’s a bad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not getting gifted half the tit she tags. It’s the hello fresh situation all over. She’s failed. We ruined her. Time to get back behind the counter in the chippy babes.

In fact trolls, this was out of order. We didn’t ruin her. We gave her the last little push like Bruce Willis to Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her. That little ‘poof’. She bleeping ruined herself with the nine stop editing, cat fishing, not updating her skills or her intelligence. One of the first comments on thread one was “how has someone that thick made a success of anything” - and now her chickens have come home to roost. All’s she’s got is an unfaithful pocket boyfriend and a house without a living room. Yes babes, dying to swap.

All this site has ever done is hold the mirror up to her and show her the unedited, unfiltered truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s going to be so embarrassing when, like Andy tampax, nothing comes of ‘outing my trolls’. Stop obsessing over us truff godddd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to melt down when she sees the new site. She looks ready to blow as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1. La Prawn will never stop being funny

2. Another troll rant 🥱 couldn’t even be arsed listening to it.

3. An 11 year old wearing false nails isn’t cute

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charlotte greedy, she’s got quite a big following on insta. Kate has quoted her a few times.
Oooh have you seen that Charlotte follows Kate but it’s a one way street, I can’t see any of KHMs accounts that are following Greedy 🕵🏻 So dunno why KHM is sobbing for Greedy the big band wagon jumper on-er

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.