Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
If my kids nursery rang me and said your kids upset come and get her then no offence but I’d be absolutely fuming and want my £47.50 refunding right this instant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

VIP Member
Is this the first time we’ve seen his walk in? But why does he need a walk in?! These two shouldn’t be allowed to own a house
Why does she talk such absolute horse shit? ‘No wonder our child is a rave baby’??? Huh. First of all she isn’t, and second of all parental neglect and dragging your kid out til all hours amongst partying adults makes you a bad mum, it’s not a personality trait for your child you utter utter cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

gossip29

VIP Member
I howl every time I see this thread title. Do you rekon truff and delo have a convo about every new thread title? ‘Matt matt matt, da trolls are saying wait till I see you fat tits’ and matt just goes ‘Awww come here my fat titted princess I love your fat tits’ then has a good motorboat in them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I am here for this toddler stage when kids turn into little bastards 💋 no more bespoke sleeping 7-7 for you kate HUN! Welcome to the real world

not that giving into them and bringing them downstairs in the middle of the night is the real world like. Bizarre behaviour for a bit of content. Olive will be a little shit today 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Can you imagine if the nursery staff try to tell truff that those Docs are inappropriate … she’ll start stomping around the place screaming ‘trolls’ at them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Has she really just asked if there some kind of 1 year old thing she doesn’t know about?! What like the fact she’s a fucking toddler you utter div, hardly the worlds best kept secret😂

Finally the penny has dropped that perfect Olive is actually a small human, and can no longer be propped up, taken out for endless meals and rammed in a pram. Welcome to hell Kate.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Also: The “people hiding behind fake names” thing, “katehayesmakeup” is a fake name. KHM are not your initials. Which would, by your own definition, place you in the troll bracket.
What about the people hiding behind fake bodies and fake chiselled jaw lines Kate??

• Heart
  • Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
My trolls 😂😂😂 nope 👎🏻 we are not your trolls fat tits and nope we will never be caught because we are not trolling we are simply gossiping

• Heart
  • Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
This “fliming” the midwife thing is so fucking odd.

She’s got a screw loose. I’d go fucking apeshit if someone filmed me at my place of work just doing my regular job then broadcasting it to so many followers.

why’s KHM acting like she’s had special treatment from this midwife when this midwife has just done her job 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its like she was fucking spying on her doing shopping, I bet the midwife was thinking who's this fucking lorry mithering me, she has probably delivered 100s of babies since olive.. although I think therapy is needed for her for witnessing truffs fanny 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Looks like Hollie is on her honeymoon in the Maldives. No wonder big old fat tits has been waking up in a cunt of a mood the last few days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gossip29

VIP Member
Greedy still won’t notice you truff you’ve tried many times before.
Why do I wish I could be an influencer to get free stuff? I earn money to buy my own stuff. Then I don’t have to come sniffling on the internet claiming I am being bullied. If all your lives are so fukin perfect why you constantly whining about how bad your mental health is. They’re all absolute fuk ups

• Heart

UndeclaredAd

Guarantee the nursery staff have those boots off Olive in under 5 mins and let her run about daft in her socks or spare gym shoes, - like she should be.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My kid goes to nursery one day a week while I’m at work, other days with family. And I do not cry when she’s there doing all the messy play. Cause I’m at work, earning money.
Cringe she named her kid after her salon then sold it
She’s pure dirt going on about being the best mum in the world cause she’s sitting with a boot full of defrosted food. Just go back to your upside down house you tramp, you’ve only got 5 minutes til you’ve got to pick your Dickensian ghost child up!

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Olive’s revenge for Truff dragging her out to Starbucks at 7 in the morning - be awake all night 😂

And Olive didn’t nap yesterday.

I hope your ready for the world of absolute pain coming your way today Truff. Overtired toddlers are the devil incarnate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Melj71

Chatty Member
How are you? x
Aww thank you troll. I've had chemo today so off my head on steroids and sleeping tablets, making extremely random spotify playlists. Beats buying all sorts of shite offa Etsy which is what normally happens xx
To keep on brand, Katie Hayes is an imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 34