Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old rants telling people be nice and not be mean to others when she's one of the biggest bitchest girls ever, snarling other girls on nights out, slagging other girls off from love island, etc..
READ THE WIKI

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have the influencers got on to the new influview review site yet?? Imagine the absolute rage 😂😂😂 tattle isn’t going anywhere, it’s expanding 😭
bleeping howling at her reviews already 😂😂😂😂

We ain't going nowhere babes!
Remember...truff said we pay her bills so if I wanna call her a pig I can

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Errrrr hello?? Did you not hear truff say greedy is one of her favourite influencers
I'm not sure Miss Makeup actually knows what the word favourite means because every gifted item, every season, every outfit and every city are her favourites.

Reactions: 11
So her troll rant today was basically saying everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. Shes saying this in support of Charlotte Greedy who is pleading complete innocence to her ex’s scamming of elderly people. Charlotte must be thrilled. Kate obviously believes Charlotte is guilty of involvement but should be forgiven for her mistakes. I mean im always mistakenly scamming pensioners, thank goodness for the forgiveness of good souls like Kate 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyyzzzz - Bespoke Baby Olive will be back to being perfect again tonight cos she is so bespoke after all & the most dreamy child to grace the earth!
Obvs I would like it if Olive became nocturnal and had ZSM up all night every night but let’s be honest, even if she does, we will not know cos as IF Kate would tell the truth 😏
She might as well be nocturnal, being dressed like Dracula

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being that backward and narcissistic as to think normal, sensible people want to prostitute themselves, and their kids, for “hair vitamins” and sweatshop clothes.

If you have to listen to self help podcasts every day, your life is pretty tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So her troll rant today was basically saying everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. Shes saying this in support of Charlotte Greedy who is pleading complete innocence to her ex’s scamming of elderly people. Charlotte must be thrilled. Kate obviously believes Charlotte is guilty of involvement but should be forgiven for her mistakes. I mean im always mistakenly scamming pensioners, thank goodness for the forgiveness of good souls like Kate 🥺
Saint Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do agree with Kate. I can’t imagine being so horrible to someone, like rocking up to a pregnant persons door to intimidate her. Or replying to a message from another mum with well intentioned advice with ‘duck off troll’. Imagine being that unhappy in your life to be so mean and bitter, YOU bleeping TWO FACE SNEAKY witch
Or blocking someone who asked very politely for her to make the writing bigger on hr stories

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry Trolls 💐 I thought I’d improved my Investor 🕵🏻 skills since I discovered Tattle. I will go back to being an amateur. Tomorrow is a new day, I will get up and make my bed and listen to an inspirational Audo book 💋
You've got this even though you haven't when you have. Have a nap whilst eating some cake at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being that backward and narcissistic as to think normal, sensible people want to prostitute themselves, and their kids, for “hair vitamins” and sweatshop clothes.

If you have to listen to self help podcasts every day, your life is pretty tit.
Exactly! I’ve never ever listed to any tit podcast or read the secret I just belive in Jesus he’s made me who we are today and I tell you what we are very very blessed 🙏🏻 And I don’t need to sell my soul ir childrens to live 😂

Reactions: 5
There’s YouTube videos on how to pronounce things I bet there’s one on how to pronounce this! Soft witch 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - there is. I’ve checked 🥴
At a push, yeah it might be a difficult word to pronounce if you have difficulty or if you're not sure if it's pronounced different to how it looks, but for fucks sake where is the N? How does she get Prawn from a word that does not contain an N?!

She's trolling us surely and if so she won't get away with it. I'm not going to say what I'm going to do about her trolling but trust me she won't get away with it. The police are aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I howl every time I see this thread title. Do you rekon truff and delo have a convo about every new thread title? ‘Matt matt matt, da trolls are saying wait till I see you fat tits’ and matt just goes ‘Awww come here my fat titted princess I love your fat tits’ then has a good motorboat in them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.