Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lipschitz

You weren’t crying went you fucked off to Ibiza & Pari,she’s at nursery for an hour you daft bint. By the time you drop her off you’ll have to go back for her and don’t get me started on the Dr Martens!!
Oh she needs to get a grip. I paid for private nursery because my local primary school nursery only offered mornings and by the time you’ve come home, had a cuppa, put a wash on and got maybe an hours worth of work done it’s time to get ya coat back on and pick them up. My own health visitor told me 1 day a week of nursery is no good because by the time the following Friday swings back around they’ve forgotten everything they took in the previous week. Let’s not pretend she won’t be in 3 full days a week when those free hours come in!

Reactions: 34

Violetx

VIP Member
What is wrong with these people who lie about wanting to be with their kids all the time? It doesn’t make you look like a ‘great mum’ it makes you look boring, pathetic and friendless.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
Err hello? How am I supposed to get up today without my morning motivational rant that cuts off at the end of every other sentence or without my butchered English, no punctuation, inspirational quote?
So selfish Truff, can't believe you've let me down. Can anyone recommend a podcast that will 'learn' me how to make my bed if I ever find the strength to get out of it?

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Isn’t her new range supposed to be launching this month, for Christmas. She’s not been doing much promo has she?
She doesn’t need to do any promo troll. Her range is a sell out and home and bargain have told her she’s not allowed to because they cannot keep up with all the restocks

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
How many boyfriends does olive have? Getting worse than her ma
Can’t stand parents who refer to other kids as their kid’s “boyfriend” “girlfriend” “future husband/wife” they’re babies you creepy fucks. Same ones that’ll say their kid is sexy

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Trolls, have you ever had a really rubbish day but you’ll think of something and it becomes hysterically funny? I was sitting at work today and that Andy fella came into my head and I was decked 😂. The Fat Tits, the way he kept repeating himself (repeating himself), the Ron Burgundy set up…My colleagues were asking what I was laughing at and I couldn’t even begin to explain. So yeah, they just think I’m nuts

• Haha

Houseofscouse

I'm actually delighted her dreamy bespoke isn't so dreamy as she made out. Welcome to the real world Truff, a lot of us MOMs have had to deal with the 1am wake ups whilst holding a proper job down. Most of us would use common sense and avoid putting lights and tv on but I guess I'm sense doesn't really apply to you 🤨

Reactions: 33

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of penhaligon, sounds like a dragon off game of thrones. If it’s a luxury brand I’m just shocked they gift to such dirty disgusting tramps. Her followers of mostly teenage girls aren’t going to be able to afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Delo Is Not Fit

Half Vietnamese, eye fuck myself, marriage is a shame to cover up he’s gay dad gets mentioned on here, videos of him dancing and than out bangs fat tits with a video of her dad dancing like a normal dad does. What’s funny about that video. NOTHING. Fuck off fat tits fat cunt you can’t and won’t steal watch me eyebrows father-in law thunder no matter how hard you try.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Why does she bother with these lives?? They’re ALL the same. Same ashy foundation… same makeup look… same clumpy mascara oh my god guyzzz look at my lashes #ad hairberrrst… same scraped back “hair mask” look… once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all. Makeup artists are usually creative - she is exactly the same dated, poorly applied makeup every time

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t understand why anyone would want to put themselves out into be public eye and I understand even less why they would flaunt their kids. Attention brings all attention, good and bad. But I reaaaallllly don’t understand why anyone who has a naughty past (KHM hand in tikka, greedy married to a fraudster, Naomi and her heroin dealing bf) would promote themselves on line in any way, shape or form. Keep yourself private and get on with your dodgy lives

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Userom

VIP Member
Months of following this thread and I never understood 'La Prawn'... I was howling with laughter this morning when KHM said 'La Prawn' 😂 What a dickhead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
What on earth is going on with her? I don't understand any of this anymore but I love the absolute randomness of it all. Cheese myths, Christmas tree reviews, learning to swim in Spanish, not using filters but saying she should have used a better filter, the absolutely brilliant spelling mistakes. I love her and her Penhaligon shite (which you can get in T K Twats) She is a maniac.

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
998CED59-3952-4EBF-91CF-C193B93DC8DA.jpeg

A professional make up artist who doesn’t taken her make up off before bed. Fucking scruff.

Her spelling is especially atrocious today. I get proper manic vibes off her, a close friend of mine has bipolar and you can tell when she’s having an
Up episode because she gets her words all jumbled the way Truff does.

• Sick
  • Heart
The bags under Oluvs eyes 😞 the black she’s dressed her in are the same colour. Little girls in bright pink tutus and she’s walking round like morticia addams offspring.

• Haha
  • Sad