Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I howl every time I see this thread title. Do you rekon truff and delo have a convo about every new thread title? ‘Matt matt matt, da trolls are saying wait till I see you fat tits’ and matt just goes ‘Awww come here my fat titted princess I love your fat tits’ then has a good motorboat in them
Doubt he motorboats them dangly things, more like wears them as a scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've gone onto her stories just now. I mean what on earth is going on? It's all pretty much been said already but I am howling with the utter tripe she blathers on about. duck me - chicken water - I can't stop laughing.
I for one would be more than happy to sit down with her and explain why people chat tit about her on here. Seriously - Kate message me love. I'll even buy the Costas. Maybe meet after 10 am though as I need to do my troll affirmations for an hour each morning.
Just one question trolls, how do you really pronounce la prawn? Am I thick? Isn't it just prairie as in Little House on the .....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I howl every time I see this thread title. Do you rekon truff and delo have a convo about every new thread title? ‘Matt matt matt, da trolls are saying wait till I see you fat tits’ and matt just goes ‘Awww come here my fat titted princess I love your fat tits’ then has a good motorboat in them
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doubt he motorboats them dangly things, more like wears them as a scarf.
He’d have to wear his Daddy DIY hard hat if he was going to town on those bad boys, weight of one tit alone could crush his little pea head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those reviews on Influview are 👌🏻
I’m also impressed at whoever chose her profile pic, Katie Long Fingers, Phil’s bird 😂🤣
Love the review from Max can’t wait for the ones off Matt, Mez,Chez, Hollie and OHD

• Haha
I've gone onto her stories just now. I mean what on earth is going on? It's all pretty much been said already but I am howling with the utter tripe she blathers on about. duck me - chicken water - I can't stop laughing.
I for one would be more than happy to sit down with her and explain why people chat tit about her on here. Seriously - Kate message me love. I'll even buy the Costas. Maybe meet after 10 am though as I need to do my troll affirmations for an hour each morning.
Just one question trolls, how do you really pronounce la prawn? Am I thick? Isn't it just prairie as in Little House on the .....
How are you? x

Reactions: 1
How are you? x
Aww thank you troll. I've had chemo today so off my head on steroids and sleeping tablets, making extremely random spotify playlists. Beats buying all sorts of shite offa Etsy which is what normally happens xx
To keep on brand, Katie Hayes is an imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Disgusted with the amount of clothing she's been gifted in today's haul....how many hats does one child need? Her rifling through the box with her big paddle hands went on and on. People around me are talking and worrying about this winter, food has gone up, fuel is going up, some are really going to struggle over the next few months. It depresses the life out of me, I would love that company (not naming them and giving them more promo) to gift a mum with a gang of kids an outfit each for Christmas

Reactions: 28
This is the first La Prawn experience I’ve had today and I’m actually making that hee haw sound from laughing hysterically
That and whoever called her Eddie Stobart made me drop my phone laughing
Amazing work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMg yes I forgot about her
Told you she was the same weight as an Eddie Stobart wagon look how much the couch goes up at the end 🤣🤣🐷🐽
truffs outfit choices are always so mismatched I genuinely thinks she decides them using a kids flip book 😉
F752C5F6-116C-42DB-9BAB-2B87C4DB3E3A.jpeg
63CD9870-3A7F-46CC-93D4-B2108F10A12B.jpeg

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone got twitter? Just been told that dentist you know the one 🤪 from Liverpool had been caught getting a bj of a builder 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Those reviews on Influview are 👌🏻
I’m also impressed at whoever chose her profile pic, Katie Long Fingers, Phil’s bird 😂🤣
Troll, she used to edit (badly may I add) but now she doesn’t edit herself, shes just so amazing that walls and couches bend around her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I havent been on here in about 6 months maybe more so while there is no way for me to cstch up o threads I am heading to the Wiki i just wanted to say....

Shes shameless sharing a charity page for a sick little boy who i beleive is local? and can you duck see a donation with her name on it. The odd "anonynous" 25 or less but if thats what shes donating yet expecting her followers to donate shows she is the epitome of vile.

Reactions: 20
My fella told me during are 4am chat this morning and he said he can’t remember but will look for it today 🤣🤣🙈
duck OFF!!
When we say builder are you talking literally a builder?! As in someone who builds things??

All can imagine is the stereotypical middle aged, bald, beef bellied builder 😂😂

Are talking about the same dentist? Does all the footballers?
Recently divorced his wife who has a thread on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck OFF!!
When we say builder are you talking literally a builder?! As in someone who builds things??

All can imagine is the stereotypical middle aged, bald, beef bellied builder 😂😂

Are talking about the same dentist? Does all the footballers?
Recently divorced his wife who has a thread on here?
Apparently so he t was a picture of the lambo and him getting a suck someone needs to have a look at twitter if you follow all the funny scouse accounts im
Sure it’s on there I said to my fella what the duck that’s liquid gold for tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.