Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my kids nursery rang me and said your kids upset come and get her then no offence but I’d be absolutely fuming and want my £47.50 refunding right this instant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Half Vietnamese, eye duck myself, marriage is a shame to cover up he’s gay dad gets mentioned on here, videos of him dancing and than out bangs fat tits with a video of her dad dancing like a normal dad does. What’s funny about that video. NOTHING. duck off fat tits fat bleep you can’t and won’t steal watch me eyebrows father-in law thunder no matter how hard you try.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'Anyone else call their nighties, nighties? Hehe'

Yes Kate, it's a very common abbreviation of night dress not a term your nan invented 🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20211019-073325_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tuesday schedule- shot of pj's
something motivational
something about how olive hurts her heart
few more motivational posts
rant/speech to camera on way to gym/important meeting that we will hear about soon
coffee/matcha on way home to even up that calorie deficit
Lunch with olive with some mum guilt thrown in because she's out of chia seeds....blah, blah, blah

• Haha
Reactions: 38
'Anyone else call their nighties, nighties? Hehe'

Yes Kate, it's a very common abbreviation of night dress not a term your nan invented 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 817203

Tuesday schedule- shot of pj's
something motivational
something about how olive hurts her heart
few more motivational posts
rant/speech to camera on way to gym/important meeting that we will hear about soon
coffee/matcha on way home to even up that calorie deficit
Lunch with olive with some mum guilt thrown in because she's out of chia seeds....blah, blah, blah
Troll she purchased all of Aldi’s chia seeds yesterday! I know olif loves them in her fruit shoot that she never has but she has a full hour of nursey today

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You just haven't heard because she keeps everything private now, Olive the animal rights protester and worlds biggest animal lover fed all of the chia seeds to Max yesterday in between teaching Spanish to her new nursey classmates and dropping mad beats with Diddy diy in the walk in box room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How random to just stick her dad dancing on her stories obvs with her!! As for hairburst is all she has to promote and does it so poorly!

She's looking dirtier every day
Becoming more boring every day
Now olives in nursery what can she post other than rants on her green boogie dog haired top and couch.
Why isn't her agent telling her what to do etc...

Tara may is the perfect insta promoting, reel spinning, got her tit together Mom and wife life style and has a huge living room 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Feel an absolute bleep for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Feel an absolute bleep for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called
Why would anyone want to buy a sofa covered in dog hair and bin powder??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
How random to just stick her dad dancing on her stories obvs with her!! As for hairburst is all she has to promote and does it so poorly!

She's looking dirtier every day
Becoming more boring every day
Now olives in nursery what can she post other than rants on her green boogie dog haired top and couch.
Why isn't her agent telling her what to do etc...

Tara may is the perfect insta promoting, reel spinning, got her tit together Mom and wife life style and has a huge living room 😜
Tara may is another absolute bellend. Screeching, boring, whingey, alcoholic. Oh and her company is shite. Read her thread 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't even imagine what that soft must smell like 🤮
Her sweaty fanny, that dog, crappy nappies and covered in food, snot and baby drool 😦

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her content is just SO poor.
Why doesn’t she plan some actual GOOD QUALITY content for Christ sake?!! Now that Olive is in nursery, she has the time. Why isn’t she doing some Halloween makeup looks?? Or reviews of the best concealers for different skin types/age groups? Or brow products (not hair burst!)? I know she’s not the best makeup artist, and doesn’t appear to be particularly knowledgeable about products, skin types or application… but LEARN! Just deliver SOMETHING!! ANYTHING other than there SAME bronzer eyeshadow, cakey foundation and clumpy mascara look.
I honestly feels like she’s lost her way with her account… she doesn’t know what she’s doing because she’s gifted SO much varied crap that she ends up trying to be a bit of everything… clothes, baby products, hair stuff… and she ends up creating rushed content, using products incorrectly, giving incorrect advice/facts about the product and loads of spelling mistakes. She needs to plan and CONCENTRATE on one or two things, and do them well.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why doesn’t she plan some actual GOOD QUALITY content for Christ sake?!! Now that Olive is in nursery, she has the time. Why isn’t she doing some Halloween makeup looks?? Or reviews of the best concealers for different skin types/age groups? Or brow products (not hair burst!)? I know she’s not the best makeup artist, and doesn’t appear to be particularly knowledgeable about products, skin types or application… but LEARN! Just deliver SOMETHING!! ANYTHING other than there SAME bronzer eyeshadow, cakey foundation and clumpy mascara look.
I honestly feels like she’s lost her way with her account… she doesn’t know what she’s doing because she’s gifted SO much varied crap that she ends up trying to be a bit of everything… clothes, baby products, hair stuff… and she ends up creating rushed content, using products incorrectly, giving incorrect advice/facts about the product and loads of spelling mistakes. She needs to plan and CONCENTRATE on one or two things, and do them well.
She’s poor because the only ones who succeed as influencers are the one who are authentic. Her content (like her makeup) is stuck in 2016. What people expect and the standards they hold these people to have changed and she can’t make the bar. Mainly because she’s thick, mean spirited and unoriginal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s poor because the only ones who succeed as influencers are the one who are authentic. Her content (like her makeup) is stuck in 2016. What people expect and the standards they hold these people to have changed and she can’t make the bar. Mainly because she’s thick, mean spirited and unoriginal.
Troll. Those are her best qualities!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Open to offers ? Didnt she get it for free from sofology ? And now shes selling it !? What a beg

Also have we worked out what chicken water is yet ?

Thread name suggestion? Ive never done one of these before all i could think of sorry if its tit😂:

#Meatballs, La Prawn and CHICKEN WATER , remove that dead animal from your daughter !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Open to offers ? Didnt she get it for free from sofology ? And now shes selling it !? What a beg
I don’t know if that one was gifted, the cream one was, which to be honest I’d send back,the cushions shouldnt be bending like they do. Poor workmanship in my opinion. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Troll she purchased all of Aldi’s chia seeds yesterday! I know olif loves them in her fruit shoot that she never has but she has a full hour of nursey
🤮 that dog been all over that couch I wouldn't have it if she was giving it away 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love your critical observations of her content, it’s always so spot on. That hairburst ad that she has not long done is so manic. Talking about Olive, then about her eyebrows whilst constantly watching Olive tear the place apart. Then talking about a new baby bag and then a DIY project and then soft play, what the duck. She needs to calm down and focus on the task in hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tattlers, let's all chip in 20 each just so we can have a nosey at her house.🥴🥴

Imagine the stench of that couch, covered in dog piss and vomit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.