Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of this treatment and would never have actual surgery but am really feeling my age after a terrible year. I’ve just looked it up and it appears it’s what Judy Murray had. It’s made a huge difference to her, from these photos. Is it really worth the money? Any recommendations in the North West that isn’t run by an ex-Real Housewife of Cheshire?

Oh don’t, those scruffy fuckers was at the gym I go. Dirty scrounging lemo heads

Reactions: 5
Why is she even with Delo with all the passive aggressive comments she posts? It’s so weird I’ve never known anyone to be so nasty about someone they supposedly “love”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This would be a boss message alert 😭😭
Did anyone actually say this?
“Wait till I see you fat titsh”
I know we call her fat tits, but can’t remember anyone saying this

She is an absolute dick head!!
“Life is tough because of the life we choose to have”
Is she actually messing!!
So when people are having it tough because they have actual real mental health problems,
cancer, money problems, struggle to get pregnant, could go on and on, it’s tough because their choosing it?
Oh duck off you fat titted bleep!!!
She can get in the bleeping bin! Not one of the reasons why my life is tough is anything to do with something I do or don’t do.

As I’m taking life coach advice from someone who drinks and drives

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she even with Delo with all the passive aggressive comments she posts? It’s so weird I’ve never known anyone to be so nasty about someone they supposedly “love”
i reckon its because Tara Maynard does it, but she does it in a funny way and not like I actually hate my fella way. Shes queen of unoriginal ideas isnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she puts collagen in her shakes! Ladies collagen has absolutely 0 effect to your body when ingesting it, literally nothing, it’s a complete scam, your body simply digests it away. I have studied it in great great depth (actual medical research truff and not strangers opinions on Instagram). One of the only true ways to improve the skin, face or body, is to create trauma to the skin so it repairs itself, stimulating collagen production in the process. Winds me up to high heaven seeing people fall for the vitamins/powders/drinks with added collagen and of course she’s one of them. 🤣
U do know our truff has been to the bespokest college to get herself a level 1 beauty qualification don’t u!! of course she’s qualified in spouting off shite adverts about stuff she doesn’t understand to her dearest followers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THM is “looking” after all the kids because Hollie is in the Maldives and left her son at home for 2 weeks.
I think Kate sold her holiday to her tbh 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never heard of this treatment and would never have actual surgery but am really feeling my age after a terrible year. I’ve just looked it up and it appears it’s what Judy Murray had. It’s made a huge difference to her, from these photos. Is it really worth the money? Any recommendations in the North West that isn’t run by an ex-Real Housewife of Cheshire?
Aesthetically you but there’s cheaper places! Well worth it, takes 6 months to a year for final results as collagen production is slow but if you do the 3 sessions you’ll feel amazing. Sorry to derail.

Olive pood herself - what else is she meant to do? Sorry her bowel movements ruined your morbid outfit truff 💩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Olive dressed like the ghost of Christmas past again.

Never such just dark shadows under a little ones eyes, let your kid bleeping sleep Truff.

Reactions: 11
750ABCD1-3B4D-4606-AC0E-4488CFF281DB.png

is this normal frozen green beans in a smoothie?!
Like those little green runner type beans?

I’ve never ever heard of a recipe containing them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am midwife 🤣🤣
Of course she helped you through your pregnancy you soft bleep, that’s what midwives literally do
Writes her name then ‘you know who you are’ duck off Kate you try hard

THM is “looking” after all the kids because Hollie is in the Maldives and left her son at home for 2 weeks.
One million percent

View attachment 803593
is this normal frozen green beans in a smoothie?!
Like those little green runner type beans?

I’ve never ever heard of a recipe containing them 🤢
Who the duck has a shake along side their breakfast and maintains a calorie deficit? Is she ok??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I said that as a joke yesterday, but I wouldnt be surprised! Helps pay off the cards doesn’t it 🤣

I didn’t know olive was potty trained?? I thought that’s what babies do …tit themselves Kate. It’s not her fault, check/change your child’s nappy more regularly you awful bleep!

Reactions: 24
I'd be shocked if they lasted another few years and he does seem to work most days unlike fat tits who just sweats her arse all all day doing duck all productive.

Reactions: 12
Trying to be relatable like hinch does! But coming off …well like Kate ..a twit. She’s belittling him on social media already! . She’s only been with the tiny bleep what 2 years??? and she’s posting shite like that about him? Poor little lad needs to find himself another Birkenhead bike that will appreciate his efforts x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd be shocked if they lasted another few years and he does seem to work most days unlike fat tits who just sweats her arse all all day doing duck all productive.
Honestly, I'd love to know what he thinks when she says these things. It isn't nice is it. I'd feel tit if my fella said these things and honestly would question the relationship. She says all the time that she loves time on her own, not speaking with him, likes it when he's out, doesn't like him sitting with her..... Its bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.