Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ladies, off track, apologies.....can anyone suggest a good make up service in John Lewis for example? To learn what make up I should be using on my almost 40 year skin and how I should be using it? I need an update with my skins age!

Back to truff....poor London.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine being a normal commuter travelling to London and having boss babe KHM with her kid in tow next to you. duck that I’d be fuming.

Can’t Mez have olive for the day? Actually I wonder if Mez has been fucked off from oh darlin too?
Especially when she opens the tupperware box with the meal prep egg and avocado butties in it 👃:sick:

I bet Oliver would prefer a packet of pickled onion monster munch
In a personalised bespoke crisp packet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That food is vile! Banana looks on its way out, the sweetcorn is going brown and chicken with egg and cream cheese...🤮

I bet that kids never had a rusk or Sayers sausage roll. 😭
I would still regard some of the best childhood memories being getting a cheese and onion pasty from sayers, it being cut into 3x3 and watching supermarket sweep after nursery/school. I was weird I know 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stredded chickens egg - is that in case we assume it's quails? What the duck is this woman on I would piss my pants if I saw a child whip a corn on the cob out for a snack on the train

ETA I've just clocked the whole blueberries as well, just what you want your child to eat on a moving train - a choke hazard. I dunno why she wants a medal for making snacks for her own child it's a pretty standard thing to do.
the poor kid has 4 front teeth and she’s expected to knaw on a bleeping corn on the cob 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I would still regard some of the best childhood memories being getting a cheese and onion pasty from sayers, it being cut into 3x3 and watching supermarket sweep after nursery/school. I was weird I know 🤣🤣
That's just given me the best nostalgic feeling ❤

• Heart
Hey ladies, off track, apologies.....can anyone suggest a good make up service in John Lewis for example? To learn what make up I should be using on my almost 40 year skin and how I should be using it? I need an update with my skins age!

Bobbi brown is for mature skin so they might be good you got a house of frasers near you? If you don't want the hard upsell make an app with a good make up artist and she can even help you out

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If that's the amount of snacks she packed for Olive she must have a suitcase full of snacks for herself 🙈 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If that's the amount of snacks she packed for Olive she must have a suitcase full of snacks for herself 🙈 bleeping hell
TROLL it's a home and bargains wheely case from her OWN range - a different ridiculous snack in each compartment

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Straps are still miles above Olives shoulders, and no sign of the new amazing buggy. She responds to everything on here apart from making her child more comfortable

Reactions: 21
Still not using the #gifted buggy she’s supposed to be reviewing.

I don’t understand and why she isn’t on her knee, whenever we took bespoke on a train, we chucked the buggy in luggage bit and held the bespoke. Then if nap time, uses to lie him on my legs.

My niece went to hour glass at Beauty bizarre, she’s a lot younger but the MUA was amazing (I’ll get her name)

Also, I bought Laura mercier tinted moisturiser few weeks ago, black tube, colour fawn. It’s absolutely gorgeous. That was in Beauty Bizzare too, the girl on the counter was lovely!! The new 1 in the beige tube was just too oily for my skin. Pop in & get a sample..

Also, before any make up use The Ordinary buffet copper (it’s £30 but worth every penny) it’s like an instant face lift.

I know your only 40’s but depending on your skin, in the past I’ve just buffed MAC 24 hour smoothwear concealer into a mature skin. It doesn’t crease in wrinkles & is a gorgeous coverage.. and it’s not heavy.

Few options for you - hope 1 helps xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolute woman sitting on the train with her headphones in. Stop listening to your inspirational podcast and interact with poor Olive who’s left staring into space.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand and why she isn’t on her knee, whenever we took bespoke on a train, we chucked the buggy in luggage bit and held the bespoke. Then if nap time, uses to lie him on my legs.
Exactly! So she’s not spent her whole day out strapped in the pushchair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.