Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blueberries with cheese is she bleeping okay, poor Olive the genius child will be making SOS signs in the garden with fire sticks soon if she carries on getting fed this stuff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Any normal ZSM would put the blueberries in the container with the flapjacks and the cheese with the corn.
Scrap that its just not done!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d rather walk on barefooted on 17 plugs than take my toddler anywhere near central London at Christmas time
Yep we once took our at the time 4 year old and 1.5 year old in a buggy to bloody Winter Wonderland, I nearly got to the point of picking up a weapon. It was like a zombie film, hoards of people pushing and shoving. Never again! Not even now that they older.

Who could be arsed,just buy some snacks. And why is she dragging Olive to London? Surely Mez could watch her?
Troll. They don't have shops in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, even her kids food is for Instagram!! I just don't get it- if she's buying lunch and dinner, surely a few of those premade snacks is enough?! Mine used to have some bags of cheese and a bag of Quavers if we were out for the day and maybe (shock horror!!!) a pouch of yoghurt. What is all this tit?!
I cant wait until Olive is a threenager and starts chucking her shredded chicken egg on the floor 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry, but I couldn't eat that in a full day and the fact it's just snacks and not included in her meals is nuts. Kate has a bad relationship with food and she is passing it to Olive. Upset = eat. Happy = eat. Bored = eat. Long journey = eat. Her relationship with food will be governed by her emotions and not her actual hunger. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The amount of food she feeds Olive per day is probably more than I eat in a day! I’ve been in (actual) calorie deficit, but even taking that into account - that’s a huge amount of food for just snacks for a 1 year old!! She seems to have no idea about portion control at all, which might explain why she’s been struggling so much with her own diet. She’s probably making a meal which says it’s 400 calories but serves 4 and is eating it all. She needs to do a LOT of learning regarding calories and portion sizes

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahh jeesus I've missed loads because of work - but duck me, she's outdone herself with firesticks :ROFLMAO: she's the bleeping Catchphrase Roy Walker of Instagram. "What do you see?? If you see it - say it!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Olive blatantly isn’t arsed about being picked up before Kate rags her up off the floor …leave her alone and do your workout or whatever you are pretending to do.
She’s desperate to be relatable again isn’t she. If they’re going to London today surely Daddy DIY is knocking about or Mez will be there to mind Max? I’m sure one of them can watch the baby for 20 mins 🙄 pretending she’s a single mum with no support ffs

Reactions: 16
I’ve just came on to say… CHEESE ON FUKIN BLUEBERRIES 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dead, done

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stredded chickens egg - is that in case we assume it's quails? What the duck is this woman on I would piss my pants if I saw a child whip a corn on the cob out for a snack on the train

ETA I've just clocked the whole blueberries as well, just what you want your child to eat on a moving train - a choke hazard. I dunno why she wants a medal for making snacks for her own child it's a pretty standard thing to do.
Hahaha chickens egg, no I cannot 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That food is vile! Banana looks on its way out, the sweetcorn is going brown and chicken with egg and cream cheese...🤮

I bet that kids never had a rusk or Sayers sausage roll. 😭

Reactions: 19
That kid gets given so much food, slightly unnecessary isn't it.
Cheese with blueberries? Really.
Take some fruit, raisins and crisps.
Here's a thought....does she ply olive with food to keep her quiet? As I find it odd the amount she feeds her.

Reactions: 25
we know you dont read here, do you, Matt, ay.

but for the love of god please chop up them blueberries. 100% a choking hazard.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.